Can I get a scholarship for MSc in Finance at Bocconi? Watch

Lucy1215
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there!

I want to apply for MSc in Finance at Bocconi (starting in 2019). The university is my first choice and I would be really glad to receive an offer. However, even if I got admitted, I probably wouldn't be able to pursue the program without a scholarship.

My profile:

- Bachelor degree from the University of Economics and Business in Vienna; GPA 1.2 (among the best 1% in my cohort)
- Exchange semester at the University of Edinburgh
- Fluent in 4 languages + Italian at at the intermediate level
- One internship with a smaller Austrian bank and another one with Erste Bank (Austrian leader in retail banking). In January I am starting an internship with Deutsche Bank in Munich
- Extracuricullars: various volunteering activities
- GMAT: 680 (Verbal 40, Quant 44)

I know that, given my GMAT score, a full scholarship is out of reach. Still, Bocconi also offers partial scholarships. Do you think that I have a chance to get one? Is it worth a shot?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (985)
79.31%
Leave (257)
20.69%

Watched Threads