I want to apply for MSc in Finance at Bocconi (starting in 2019). The university is my first choice and I would be really glad to receive an offer. However, even if I got admitted, I probably wouldn't be able to pursue the program without a scholarship.
- Bachelor degree from the University of Economics and Business in Vienna; GPA 1.2 (among the best 1% in my cohort)
- Exchange semester at the University of Edinburgh
- Fluent in 4 languages + Italian at at the intermediate level
- One internship with a smaller Austrian bank and another one with Erste Bank (Austrian leader in retail banking). In January I am starting an internship with Deutsche Bank in Munich
- Extracuricullars: various volunteering activities
- GMAT: 680 (Verbal 40, Quant 44)
I know that, given my GMAT score, a full scholarship is out of reach. Still, Bocconi also offers partial scholarships. Do you think that I have a chance to get one? Is it worth a shot?
Thanks in advance for your opinions!