Meal Plans

Watch
LifeSquare Fit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is a detailed meal plan a good way of staying healthy?
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LifeSquare Fit)
If the meals you are planning are healthy then yes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LifeSquare Fit)
All depends on what the plan is and how well you stick to it. If it's a detailed plan of twinkies and chocolate spread then nope, if it's a wonderful plan of all sorts of healthy foods but you need to venture to the moon to find the ingredients then nope. If it's a plan of healthy meals and snacks that you can prepare easily and will be able to keep going with then yeah that's great. It's even better if you can pair that with some other things like exercise and looking after your mental health.

Something that might help is looking into and experimenting with some simple meals and potentially bulk meals (where you cook enough for multiple meals then put them in the fridge or freezer for later). Get an idea of the sorts of meals you like and can manage to fit into your life before making a strict plan. If you build your plan around your likes and needs you'll be more likely to be able to stick to it. You can always edit it a bit as you go too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (686)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (861)
42.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (387)
19.11%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.49%

Watched Threads