Lippo1995
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,
Is the RAF providing transportation to attend OASC or do we have to pay for ourselves ?
Also, who is attending on march 12 ?
LemonChester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lippo1995)
Hello,
Is the RAF providing transportation to attend OASC or do we have to pay for ourselves ?
Also, who is attending on march 12 ?
Can I ask how long it took for Cranwell to contact you after you did your medical?

In answer to your question from what I gather it is similar to CBAT where you can get a rail-ticket from them, or be reimbursed for fuel.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You'll be provided train tickets for OASC, you'll be given details by your AFCO or OASC, keep an eye on your candidate portal and if you need to contact your AFCO to check on it.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Lippo1995
Rep:
?
Haven't done my medical, I received notification on my portal with OASC date. I was a member of the university Air Squadron, they probably got my medical details from them ?
RAF_Adam
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haven't done my medical, I received notification on my portal with OASC date. I was a member of the university Air Squadron, they probably got my medical details from them ?
Which role have you applied for? You may well do your medical at OASC, especially if it's aircrew, for example.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Lippo1995
Rep:
?
Aerosystems officer
RAF_Adam
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aerosystems officer
Hi

in that case you will have your medical prior to OASC, you should contact your AFCO to chase the dates. They will be able to advise you on timescales as soon as they have them. How long ago did you apply? Have you already got your OASC date?

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Lippo1995
Rep:
?
My OASC date is set for 12 March, 2019. I will message the sergeant in charge of my application for my medical date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise