The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Code Leicester - Tenancy Takeover

Hey, I’m looking for anyone who’s interested in taking over my tenancy at Code Leicester for the upcoming 19/20 year. Perfect for DMU or UoL Students

The room is a Superior Deluxe Studio With River View. This particular room type is already fully booked! The specs for this studio are as follows

* Superior newly built room
* More private rooms not overlooked
* Quieter locations with peaceful river view
* Up to 10% larger studio
* 32 inch HDTV Monitor
* Comfortable full sized double bed
* Spacious triple wardrobe
* Relaxing double seater leather sofa
* Unique secure window mechanism to maximise airflow
* 200Mb guaranteed broadband
* Our closest proximity to DMU and Bede Park

Code accommodation also benefits from free residents gym, free weekly exercise classes, free events, a onsite cafe, cinema room to name a few.

The price of the room is £145 pw as i opted for the electricity included option (so no need to worry about additional bills) and it is a 48 week contract from 3rd Sept 2019 - 8th August 2020 (not 100% on the date in Aug but it’s around there) You can also leave your things over summer for free aslong as you’ve rebooked and let them know in advance you want to leave your items. When taking over the contract there will be a £1 reservation fee due now & then the deposit payment of £399 isn’t due until 24th April :smile:

I will be a fresher next year and i chose Code because the social events and activities at the accommodation seems it will make it very easy to meet friends, but your own studio means having your own space when you need it. I also chose this particular room as it says its quieter so your building isnt facing/directly above the social areas (im assuming)

Only looking for a replacement as i have decided to move in with my bf and stay local instead of move to Leicester

I’ve tried to highlight the most useful info. If you’re interested let me know 😊
Reply 1
Hi is this still available?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending