The Student Room Group

Do you think I’m pregnant?

So basically me and my partner got a. Bit freaky i had a skirt and tights on and obviously my underwear and he had his **** out and rubbed it from behind i still had my tights on and underwear and I didn’t feel it go ll the way in although i don know what that feels like cos I’ve never had sex and he didn’t *** at all at anytime let alone anywhere near me, i got scared and his **** was barely there for long cos i got scared of anything happening, do you think I’m pregnant??
Omg go to your teacher know and tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might be pergenanent
No. You're not pregnant.
Original post by sinfonietta
No. You're not pregnant.

Agreed
Original post by Oliviaaa.x
So basically me and my partner got a. Bit freaky i had a skirt and tights on and obviously my underwear and he had his **** out and rubbed it from behind i still had my tights on and underwear and I didn’t feel it go ll the way in although i don know what that feels like cos I’ve never had sex and he didn’t *** at all at anytime let alone anywhere near me, i got scared and his **** was barely there for long cos i got scared of anything happening, do you think I’m pregnant??

why do u care about what we think?

You could take this magical thing known as a pregnancy test rather than asking an Internet forum.
Original post by drenkmenk
why do u care about what we think?

I think a lot of threads in this area are people genuinely worried. I don't think it's a place to pull people's legs or be mean.

Honestly no. You didn't have sex and he didn't ejaculate. Any sperm in the pre-ejaculate wouldn't have made it through the layers of clothing and all the way to your egg.

If you are going to be getting "freaky" more often please use contraception.
Original post by Apachecow
I think a lot of threads in this area are people genuinely worried. I don't think it's a place to pull people's legs or be mean.

I understand people may be worried but as said above...

Original post by ihatespongebob
You could take this magical thing known as a pregnancy test rather than asking an Internet forum.

asking randomers on the internet if we think she is pregnant is a bit silly when there are ways of finding out...

Quick Reply

Latest