The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Economics Application UOB

I applied through UCAS to UOB for Accounting and Finance and I kind of regret it. What I really wanted to do is apply for Economics however i already have an offer from UOB for A and F and dont want to loose it so im not sure what to do. Should i wait for clearing and see if i can get on the economics course that way? Should i contact the univeristy and see what my options are? I already contacted UOB before by email and they rejected me for economics because I got a 5 in English and not a 6 everything else I have met. Does this mean i dont have a chance at doing Economics in UOB?
Reply 1
Original post by arabie2001
I applied through UCAS to UOB for Accounting and Finance and I kind of regret it. What I really wanted to do is apply for Economics however i already have an offer from UOB for A and F and dont want to loose it so im not sure what to do. Should i wait for clearing and see if i can get on the economics course that way? Should i contact the univeristy and see what my options are? I already contacted UOB before by email and they rejected me for economics because I got a 5 in English and not a 6 everything else I have met. Does this mean i dont have a chance at doing Economics in UOB?

They've already rejected you, so there's obviously no point of you applying for Economics. Whether you can apply for Economics in clearing would depend on them and the particular number of applicants they get this year. It would be wiser to take offers you've got now rather than anticipating to enter clearing.
Hope this helps.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending