How should I revise? URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Watch
F.S.17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I'm currently doing online and at home Edexcel A levels (science subjects) and I've been kinda doing everything in place except physics (since for me, it takes time to digest all the topics).
So at this point, I'm terribly stressing over the fact of revising all that I learned (for bio, I've done till topic 3 (classification for chem, I've done the first two topics and bonding and just finished stochiometry and for phy, I've finished general physics) or keeping it at the end after I've finished my course completely. Which will be like done in June if God wills. I'm thinking that if I give my exams in October, I'll have about two months for revision and a month and a half for preparing myself with past papers.

Is this fine or should I start revising from the start?

999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by F.S.17)
So I'm currently doing online and at home Edexcel A levels (science subjects) and I've been kinda doing everything in place except physics (since for me, it takes time to digest all the topics).
So at this point, I'm terribly stressing over the fact of revising all that I learned (for bio, I've done till topic 3 (classification for chem, I've done the first two topics and bonding and just finished stochiometry and for phy, I've finished general physics) or keeping it at the end after I've finished my course completely. Which will be like done in June if God wills. I'm thinking that if I give my exams in October, I'll have about two months for revision and a month and a half for preparing myself with past papers.

Is this fine or should I start revising from the start?
Its your choice how to study and revise. Just plan it and then work as hard as possible to cover whats needed so you peak at the right time. I assume you have also sorted your practical endorsement out?
If you have good notes then revision is easier and faster.
I would also keep variety open and keep roughly on target to be peaking at exam time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (111)
28.03%
No (285)
71.97%

Watched Threads