Skype Interview Watch

Walsh_Louise21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Guys,
I am going doing a Skype interview as I am from Ireland. I'm hoping to study Pharmacy in Brighton, and just wondering has anyone had an interview via Skype? What sort of questions they ask etc! Thanks!
National Careers Service
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Walsh_Louise21)
Hi Guys,
I am going doing a Skype interview as I am from Ireland. I'm hoping to study Pharmacy in Brighton, and just wondering has anyone had an interview via Skype? What sort of questions they ask etc! Thanks!
Hi there,

Overseas interviews are commonly done through Skype, infact many interviews are being conducted over Skype for the same country as it can be a more cost and time effective way of interviewing so it'll be good for you to have this experience.

It shouldn't be any different to a normal face to face interview. They will still ask you to tell them about yourself, why you want to study the course, the experience and knowledge you have of the subject etc.

Good luck with the interview I really hope it goes well.

Thanks - Sophie.
Walsh_Louise21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by National Careers Service)Hi there,

Overseas interviews are commonly done through Skype, infact many interviews are being conducted over Skype for the same country as it can be a more cost and time effective way of interviewing so it'll be good for you to have this experience.

It shouldn't be any different to a normal face to face interview. They will still ask you to tell them about yourself, why you want to study the course, the experience and knowledge you have of the subject etc.

Good luck with the interview I really hope it goes well.

Thanks - Sophie.

Thanks Sophie for your reply! It was actually alright! It didn't last even 10 minutes!! Completed an online aptitude test also so now just a waiting game
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Accounting, finance and economics + architecture and interiors + biology and ecology + biomedical sciences + business and management + chemistry + civil engineering + computing + construction and building + environment + geography + law + marketing + maths + pharmacy Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Education studies + literature, language and linguistics + health professions + psychology + social work + teacher training, PGCE and EYITT Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Art and design + history of art and design + humanities + media + photography and sound + textiles Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads