This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
hi so im 16 years old and for the past 24 hours or so my testicles have been getting pain that come and go and seem to be affecting one side at different times and im really worried about it because when i searched it, it said it could be testicular cancer and im really nervous about going to the doctor and showing them. i dont have any lumps or anything. could it be my penis or testicles growing or something? please help D:
Sean.hast
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Do you got lumps on your balls
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Have you been doing some exercise, wearing tight trousers/pants or strained the area in some other way?

Pain and sensations in the testicle are not uncommon, really a lump or bump in the testicle is what you are looking for.

Well worth popping along to the doctor if you are concerned. They are professionals and can quickly check if required. Your doctor will be pleased that you're the sort of individual that is mature enough to take responsibility for their own health. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sean.hast)
Do you got lumps on your balls
nah i cant feel any lumps but its like one testicle at a time. like one hour it can be the left and a few hours the right. its really weird
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JTfoxlove)
Have you been doing some exercise, wearing tight trousers/pants or strained the area in some other way?

Pain and sensations in the testicle are not uncommon, really a lump or bump in the testicle is what you are looking for.

Well worth popping along to the doctor if you are concerned. They are professionals and can quickly check if required. Your doctor will be pleased that you're the sort of individual that is mature enough to take responsibility for their own health. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
not really been doing anything like that. ive just been going to school as normal and stuff. i dont have any lumps or anything that i can feel. they dont look swollen but they hurt one at a time. like earlier it was the left one that was hurting and yesterday it was the right
Harrysmith1213
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
chop them off boi
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'd tell your parent/guardian and if it gets worse or doesn't go away in four or five days, go and see your doctor.

It could be many different things - some of which would require treatment. Your doctor will be able to give you a diagnosis.
ODAWG372
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi so im 16 years old and for the past 24 hours or so my testicles have been getting pain that come and go and seem to be affecting one side at different times and im really worried about it because when i searched it, it said it could be testicular cancer and im really nervous about going to the doctor and showing them. i dont have any lumps or anything. could it be my penis or testicles growing or something? please help D:
smack one with a hammer it helps!
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Go to doctor + Testicular self exam
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 8 months ago
Geoff Meth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Look 'ere mate. Give it time. If it doesn't stop, rubbing some extra virgin olive oil on those babies. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Wolfman614
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anonymous
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%