dreamhuge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyoneeeeee! I am a typical 17 year old student and my friends call me M (we are all friends here write?!- haha get it 'write' because its a blog post!) I would love for you to stick around and follow my struggle journey through growing my grades at A Level (I promise I'll try to keep those brilliant puns at a minimum) I know its almost too late to start my blog now seeing as I am already into Year 13 by 3 months but I have decided to motivate myself to achieve my high aims (possibly unrealisitic but I'll give it a good go!) by sharing my tips, experiences, etc here!

On to the good stuff- I am studying:
  • AQA History- C- Tudors and Nazi Dictatorship- A LEVEL
  • Edexcel Government & Politics- E - A LEVEL
  • AQA Chemistry- AS LEVEL

I know its all a bit confusing that I am studying 2 A Levels and 1 AS Level but basically I dropped Physics as AS last year right before the exam because I am a serial stresser and JUST COULD NOT DEAL ANYMORE (relatable?) So then this year I picked up AS Chemistry and am loving (and hating) it so far!

This blog is a bit different to what you would typically find on Grow Your Grades because I didn't get exceptional GCSE (mostly Bs and Cs) nor AS results but I am still aiming high and am going to work as hard as my depleting motivation will allow me to!

• AQA History A Level----> aiming for an A!
  • Edexcel Government & Politics-A Level----> aiming for an A!
  • AQA Chemistry- AS LEVEL----> aiming for an A!

So please join me on my journey of majorly growing my grades, I will be posting updates, study tips and all things great here on an almost daily basis so stick around and enjoy the ride

M x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (70)
22.95%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.26%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.13%
I'm really nervous (63)
20.66%

Watched Threads