My *****y lofi music

Watch
Doughhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-702558261
Hey everyone, I've always suffered from allergy attacks, and found that lofi helps sooth the symptoms, so I tried to make my own please check it out, it'd mean a lot

So far all I have uploaded is songs that havnt made a upcoming ep that I'm really proud off, so the songs that j have in the playlist 'the reject ep' are impetfect, please bare that in mind
Thanks!
kazzykat95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's really good! I particularly like "($_$)" and "Inspiration of the Rabbit" :thumbsup:
Doughhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by kazzykat95)
It's really good! I particularly like "($_$)" and "Inspiration of the Rabbit" :thumbsup:
Thank you means alot
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like it - nice job. Main thing I'd say is be a bit careful with the dynamic range in some of the tracks. For example in Nothing Strange, the gunshot (?) sounds are way louder than the rest of the track and it feels too loud for me. Don't get me wrong, dynamics are good, but when you've got a very small number of parts that are vastly louder than the rest, I found myself turning my volume down and not enjoying the rest of the track as much. More broadly, the overall loudness of the whole EP varies so I found myself adjusting my volume between tracks.

I liked "Bojack?" and "ノッカー" the most, though. I think the instrumentals work well with the samples.
Doughhead
Rep:
?
Hi, I've tried to take your feedback into consideration, and have finished my first EP. I didnt really want to scrap all my songs though, as I have another album coming on and those were the songs that havnt made it so So following your advice, i made one last song to go on my original ep and another for my new album. Itd be awesome if you could give some feedback and maybe even follow Thanks, will.
Valentino_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Like it, keep it up!
Doughhead
Rep:
?
(Original post by Valentino_)
Like it, keep it up!
Thank you, finally released my album, could you check it out? Its not the best, but i think im improving
arishaarie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads