The Student Room Group

How to approach a girl?

I’ve never been good with confidence but there’s a girl that I see everyday and remain within proximity for a while and she’s just so beautiful (I cringed while writing this).

But how would I even go about starting a conversation or introducing myself without being the awkward guy I am and making myself look like a *******?
Go up to her.
Ask her for her name, crack a few jokes. MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT - not creepily or anything, but don't look at the ground as if the ants and the crisp packets on the ground are more riveting please.
Get to know each other, compliment her.
Yep, that's about it.
If you have any more questions, ask me.
Reply 2
just start a convo w her do even have to be 5 mins just start something so she can acknowledge ur presence then ask for her sc or ig or whatever is ur main social media so u can talk to her on there
Reply 3
Yeah
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve never been good with confidence but there’s a girl that I see everyday and remain within proximity for a while and she’s just so beautiful (I cringed while writing this).

But how would I even go about starting a conversation or introducing myself without being the awkward guy I am and making myself look like a *******?

"I've been noticing you, noticing me noticing you....."

and just go from there :wink:
Say hi with a smile and then start a conversation with her with the mindset you're just having fun talking not to get anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending