Should I drop out of my year abroad? Watch

mangafreak
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am studying abroad in Spain and not really enjoying it, plus I have mental health issues and I feel it's exacerbating them. I am wrestling with whether or not to interrupt my studies and just return to my home uni in September. However I was a beginner in Spanish and so this would put me at a significant disadvantage for the final year language module. What should I do?
rbarkley29
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long have you got left to do?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mangafreak
Rep:
?
(Original post by rbarkley29)
How long have you got left to do?
Until June. And then I'm meant to be doing an internship in Germany in July and August
mangafreak
Rep:
?
Please someone help
Hundeschule
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can you get help for your mental help problems where you are? If not your mental health comes first for the rest solutions will be found.
super_kawaii
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mangafreak)
Please someone help
I did my year abroad in China a few years back and actually had a breakdown at around this time. I was banned from leaving China by my family and honestly I'm so thankfull they did so as it proved so helpful. I ended up adapting so well to Chinese culture and my language developed so much. It was honestley so beneficial to my degree and I have been back to China twice since then!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed