The Student Room Group

I need advice

Hey so I'm currently in a relationship with a guy, we've been dating for about 2 months now and it's an LDR. I love him and he loves me back, but I feel like he loves me more than I love him.... I care about him I really really do but I just don't feel like he's the one.

I'm scared to break up with him because he's told me lot's of times that the thing he's most scared of is me breaking up with him. I don't want to crush him but I also don't want this relationship that much. And advise would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hey so I'm currently in a relationship with a guy, we've been dating for about 2 months now and it's an LDR. I love him and he loves me back, but I feel like he loves me more than I love him.... I care about him I really really do but I just don't feel like he's the one.

I'm scared to break up with him because he's told me lot's of times that the thing he's most scared of is me breaking up with him. I don't want to crush him but I also don't want this relationship that much. And advise would be appreciated :smile:

Break up with him. It'll be worse for him to spend time with someone who doesn't want to be with him. Let him find someone who's right for him. Yeah he'll be upset but he will eventually move on and get over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending