The Student Room Group

Help with 4th and 5th choice for Philosophy?

As the title states I'm struggling to find a 4th and 5th choice I really want, so far I have decided on:
- Cardiff
- UWE
- Reading
I currently have Southampton and Bath Spa as my other two but not crazy keen on Southampton due to distance and Bath Spa is quite unknown to me as a University. Any advice at all as I'm honestly lost?

Predicted AAA by the way if that helps?
Original post by TheRadishPrince
As the title states I'm struggling to find a 4th and 5th choice I really want, so far I have decided on:
- Cardiff
- UWE
- Reading
I currently have Southampton and Bath Spa as my other two but not crazy keen on Southampton due to distance and Bath Spa is quite unknown to me as a University. Any advice at all as I'm honestly lost?

You don’t have to use all 5 choices. Just apply with the three you’re happy with for now.
Original post by TheRadishPrince
- Cardiff
- UWE
- Reading

Bristol and Exeter(1 hour by train from Bristol). Alternatively Swansea 1 hour by train from Cardiff or Royal Holloway between Windsor and Heathrow not far from Reading.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending