MarniD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What is the most effective way to use my gcse mock revision to prep for GCSEs? My mocks are in January and I’m revising over x mas. What’s the best way to use this revision time in order to best benefit my revision for GCSEs in the long term? Any advice would be much appreciated. Not sure how best to use this revision time to add towards my GCSE revision as a whole.
Thanks
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go over your papers, find your weak areas and strengthen them.
candokoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you read our guide on how not to make a mockery of your mocks? It has some great revision tips from our community.
kurro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Keep donig past papers, they will soon become your best friend.
And keep going through your work booklet you use in class.
wild_card_2005
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MarniD)
What is the most effective way to use my gcse mock revision to prep for GCSEs? My mocks are in January and I’m revising over x mas. What’s the best way to use this revision time in order to best benefit my revision for GCSEs in the long term? Any advice would be much appreciated. Not sure how best to use this revision time to add towards my GCSE revision as a whole.
Thanks
Hi, im in the same state of matter. So, Im doing revision GCSE MATHs with my mentor Math Science by Daniel Dallas ( he became recently ) now. Ive just simply sticked to his source on Youtube with his clear explanations. He always gives a feedback so, I can ask any questions to him with a fast responds. Before I used MathGen and Khan, but it was not succesful. So wish to stick to an appropriate source.
cward1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MarniD)
Thanks
I’m making flash cards mindmaps highlighting notes and watching revision videos this might help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (374)
56.33%
I don't have everything I need (290)
43.67%

Watched Threads