The Student Room Group

Do I have a fat/unattractive body?

I’m a guy. Like would you say it’s chubby or ugly? Or does it look okay?

I’m going swimming with a few mates later. I’m thinking of cancelling although I don’t really want to!

Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It didn’t seem to upload the photo!
Reply 2
I dont think you can upload if you are anon.
Reply 3
Original post by JaseyB
I dont think you can upload if you are anon.

I've made myself not an anon... haha.

yes

but who cares
Bro, it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter if you're fat, skinny, short or tall. It doesn't matter! You are you and you should love and appreciate all of you man. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you either. Go have fun swimming my dude! Enjoy yourself and keep being a fu**ing legend.
There’s nothing wrong with how you look
Posting here about your body when you’re already self conscious is going to end badly. You’ll get insults and compliments and go away feeling worse than ever.
You don’t need validation from teenagers on tsr
What matters is what you think.
If you are unhappy then work out how you change your shape to please you. And only you. For yourself
There is no reason at all that you shouldn’t go swimming. Enjoy!
Reply 7
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Bro, it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter if you're fat, skinny, short or tall. It doesn't matter! You are you and you should love and appreciate all of you man. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you either. Go have fun swimming my dude! Enjoy yourself and keep being a fu**ing legend.

Thank you so much. I am going to work on it after Christmas. I'm just worried for now.
Reply 8
Original post by Sammylou40
There’s nothing wrong with how you look
Posting here about your body when you’re already self conscious is going to end badly. You’ll get insults and compliments and go away feeling worse than ever.
You don’t need validation from teenagers on tsr
What matters is what you think.
If you are unhappy then work out how you change your shape to please you. And only you. For yourself
There is no reason at all that you shouldn’t go swimming. Enjoy!

Thank you both so much. I am going to work on it after Christmas. I think if I lost 7-14lbs, i should be good. I seem to lose/gain quick so hopefully it'll go soon. I'll go swimming tomorrow. Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much. I am going to work on it after Christmas. I'm just worried for now.

Its okay my dude, don't be worried. Just own that shizz and be confident in yourself.
Reply 10
Agree. You’ve got a bit of a belly on you, but it’s really not that bad!
yea it's not nice, but it's definitely salvageable within several weeks/couple of months of cardio
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you both so much. I am going to work on it after Christmas. I think if I lost 7-14lbs, i should be good. I seem to lose/gain quick so hopefully it'll go soon. I'll go swimming tomorrow. Thank you

You’re looking perfectly normal to me.
I do have my mum head on though!
However, remember that not all girls like ripped!!
You’re fine. Enjoy

This made me cringe.
Original post by 4 Rudeboi life
This made me cringe.

That's cool man, that's cool
Reply 15
yes, time to lift weights and eat less
Reply 16

Dangerous advice. This kid is 18 or something and already overweight, if he takes your advice to heart he'll be obese by 25, morbidly obese by 35 and dead by 65.
Original post by difeo
Dangerous advice. This kid is 18 or something and already overweight, if he takes your advice to heart he'll be obese by 25, morbidly obese by 35 and dead by 65.

Maybe's I should've clarified a bit better. I'm not saying he shouldn't focus on slimming down and stuff, I'm saying that he shouldn't care what others think and just enjoy himself when he goes swimming. I mean its not like he's gonna get slim by the time he goes swimming, so that's something he can work on afterwards. Ygm fam?
Original post by difeo

Overweight? I wouldn’t class myself as that. I feel chubby, but not overweight?
Maybe's I should've clarified a bit better. I'm not saying he shouldn't focus on slimming down and stuff, I'm saying that he shouldn't care what others think and just enjoy himself when he goes swimming. I mean its not like he's gonna get slim by the time he goes swimming, so that's something he can work on afterwards. Ygm fam?

Thank you. I’ll go swimming tomorrow. If they comment and laugh, I don’t know... i’ll just do a truffle shuffle or something haha.

I’m going to lose weight after Christmas. I’m signing up to the gym with my friend. He already goes so he’ll get me into it all. I do keep fit though... i cycle a lot, I run, and I walk loads. I think my diet needs sorting though. I had cereal for breakfast the other day, followed by a banana, and 4 cookies!

Quick Reply

Latest