The Student Room Group

my pet rat is ill...

My rat Lui recently became sick and i don't know what to do...
He has become aggressive and he's not eating like he used to. He tried to bite me and i have tried giving him more food and water but he seems to not be eating much of it..
What should i do???
Take him to the vet. They'll be able to check him over thoroughly.
Reply 2
Original post by punkdilla
Vet duh.

Alternatively you could eat him.

I live very far away from a vet. If i eat him i'll be like him too lol
Original post by JackV1120
I live very far away from a vet. If i eat him i'll be like him too lol

Come on, if you're trolling, at least wait for more replies before making it obvious… :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
Take him to the vet. They'll be able to check him over thoroughly.

I live rather far from a vet but i guess it'll be the best to try to find one to go to, thanks.
Reply 5
Original post by Life_peer
Come on, if you're trolling, at least wait for more replies before making it obvious… :rolleyes:

I'm not trolling????
Original post by Life_peer

You guys have never heard of jokes huh?
Original post by Missradioactive

And here I am trying to kill one 😂
Reply 9
He has become aggressive and he's not eating like he used to. He tried to bite me and i have tried giving him more food and water but he seems to not be eating much of it..
What should i do???

Whelp... 2 days ago, Lui sadly got put to sleep when we finally got to the vet. They examined him and said he has no potential chance in being mentally and physically stable... He was a good rat, but things change and everything will hopefully get better.
rip
Take it to the Magical Menagerie in Diagon Alley... unless Wormtail’s worried Sirius Black has returned from the dead.
Reply 12
Original post by Qwertyuser123
rip

:'(
What should i do???

Its a rat. just feed him to a stray cat or something
Whelp... 2 days ago, Lui sadly got put to sleep when we finally got to the vet. They examined him and said he has no potential chance in being mentally and physically stable... He was a good rat, but things change and everything will hopefully get better.

aw man that's so sad :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest