The Student Room Group

Knife crime in West Midlands

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-45731126#ampf=undefined

It's not just London that has its problems . Highest rise in violent crime in 8 years. 280 knife crime offences every month .
Shocking . Worst area outside London .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johnny English
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-45731126#ampf=undefined

It's not just London that has its problems . Highest rise in violent crime in 8 years. 280 knife crime offences every month .
Shocking . Worst area outside London .

Who's behind the rise in crime?
Original post by HeroinAddict
Who's behind the rise in crime?

Those faces shown in the link I reckon .
Those faces shown in the link I reckon .

that's racist
that's racist

Don't tell me ...tell west mIdlands police .!
Don't shoot the messenger. 😁😢
Original post by RivalPlayer
Look at the menace in those faces. And yet we're regularly encouraged to feel sorry for such people. These knife-wielding men are the products of years of non-judgmentalism and soft left-wing thinking. It doesn't bode well for the future of British society.

That's racist
Reply 6
That's racist

You'd fit in well in the BBC.
Original post by Jebedee
You'd fit in well in the BBC.

Also racist. Just cos I have a crippling heroin addiction?
(edited 5 years ago)
London, West Yorkshire and West Midlands are the areas with the highest crime figures . There must be a connection linking them all .
London, West Yorkshire and West Midlands are the areas with the highest crime figures . There must be a connection linking them all .

There is a racist implication that immigrants who do not want to join society and black young males with no dads are responsible for the rise in crime. This is very racist and I will report you to the police
Not if I report you first as a heroin addict . 😆

I never mentioned immigrants or single parents. That's a figment of your blurred judgement and imagination .

The drugs are addling your brain .
Not if I report you first as a heroin addict . 😆

I never mentioned immigrants or single parents. That's a figment of your blurred judgement and imagination .

The drugs are addling your brain .

Don't fall for his altright trickery. He is dog whistling to the racists on this website. SAY NO TO FASCISM
There is no trickery involved in the crime stats . There is no point talking to someone whose only intention is ruin and muddy the water of serious debate .
It ruins any credibility you may otherwise have possessed .
Your use of racist vocabulary is a cop out because your argument is null and void .
If you cant discuss things in a decent manner then don't antagonise those who can .
Some areas of Birmingham have gotten so bad :frown:
Don't worry your pretty a*ses. I will get worse, but luckily for us, its just gang members killing one another mainly.
The volume of offences and incidents is enormous . The cancer and breakdown in our society is the cause . The areas where the majority of these offences are taking place a major clue in who and what is to blame .
I don't think we have a hope in hell in controlling the situation because in many big cities there is a massive gang culture with little acknowledgement or respect of British values and pride . The crime stats mirror the explosion of violence on our streets and we simply cannot control them anymore .
We are drowning in a toxic melting pot of gang related violence and drugs .
The volume of offences and incidents is enormous . The cancer and breakdown in our society is the cause . The areas where the majority of these offences are taking place a major clue in who and what is to blame .
I don't think we have a hope in hell in controlling the situation because in many big cities there is a massive gang culture with little acknowledgement or respect of British values and pride . The crime stats mirror the explosion of violence on our streets and we simply cannot control them anymore .

hear hear

gangs exist because of drugs.

legalize drugs, deport who you can deport, cut welfare programs that promote single motherhood, socially force fathers to stick around.

I know Glasgow and Belfast has the biggest problem of knife and gun crime in Britain the two main religous groups hate each other. Both cities have twice as high murder rate per person as London and anti social behave is four times as high as London.

Nearly all people who murdering each other in gang wars in Glasgow and Belfast are white and murdering each other more than non white people in London.

'We are drowning in a toxic melting pot of gang related violence and drugs .' That the best descripion of the East End of Glasgow I see for a long time
Original post by looloo2134
I know Glasgow and Belfast has the biggest problem of knife and gun crime in Britain the two main religous groups hate each other. Both cities have twice as high murder rate per person as London and anti social behave is four times as high as London.

Nearly all people who murdering each other in gang wars in Glasgow and Belfast are white and murdering each other more than non white people in London.

'We are drowning in a toxic melting pot of gang related violence and drugs .' That the best descripion of the East End of Glasgow I see for a long time

White people may be the issue here ....but is a tiny fraction of the figure/ story nationally ..
I feel sure that no one would willingly want to distort the figures based on simply skin colour or ethnocity / religon.
Glasgow and Scotland is the exception to the rule .
The rest of the UK problem is predominantly black or mixed race in terms of violence stats . You'd have to be pretty biased and racist with a hidden agenda to suggest otherwise.
(edited 5 years ago)
White man bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending