Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I literally fount myself signing along to All I Want For Christmas is my grandma (she passed away) lool. I miss my bro who's gone prison and my uncle died. These were all the people who made Christmas lively and worth it and now they're gone whats the point. EVERY SINGLE happy Christmas song i listen to makes me cry and in general happy songs e.g. Rather Be by Clean Bandit, makes me cry because it reminds of when i loved that song when i was younger how i had everyone that i don't have today. I can't explain it properly but how do i get more happy. Like i was literally getting more happy, but then i had a dream when my brother turned up at the door and i was soooo happy (like i literally felt happy in my dream) but today i've been crying and stuff. I bloody love my life and am thankful for everything, i love my life and i can't wait for my future BUT
How do i get more happy for this xmas and new years i can't live my life being as miserable as this lol
thank youuuu x
Meganplatford
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what did your brother go to prison for hope you okay!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Meganplatford)
what did your brother go to prison for hope you okay!
i'd rather not say lol but im finee thxs
DR.DOOM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Don't listen to the songs which want to impose things you don't want on yourself. Listen to something else that you feel connected to like rap for example. If rap isn't your thing then maybe rock
Afforestation
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
Don't listen to the songs which want to impose things you don't want on yourself. Listen to something else that you feel connected to like rap for example. If rap isn't your thing then maybe rock
Haha get her some megadeth
Afforestation
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I literally fount myself signing along to All I Want For Christmas is my grandma (she passed away) lool. I miss my bro who's gone prison and my uncle died. These were all the people who made Christmas lively and worth it and now they're gone whats the point. EVERY SINGLE happy Christmas song i listen to makes me cry and in general happy songs e.g. Rather Be by Clean Bandit, makes me cry because it reminds of when i loved that song when i was younger how i had everyone that i don't have today. I can't explain it properly but how do i get more happy. Like i was literally getting more happy, but then i had a dream when my brother turned up at the door and i was soooo happy (like i literally felt happy in my dream) but today i've been crying and stuff. I bloody love my life and am thankful for everything, i love my life and i can't wait for my future BUT
How do i get more happy for this xmas and new years i can't live my life being as miserable as this lol
thank youuuu x
Get a boyfriend/girlfriend... someone you can love instead?
Okaythenhi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yes I can see why that's pretty tough. I think it's easy to look around and see Christmas as a time of happiness and togetherness, but a lot of people don't feel this way for family reasons, grief etc. I know how easy to is to reminisce, especially at this time of year. Just take Christmas Day by day. If you fancy listening to Christmas music every now and then go for it, but if not, no problem turn it off (I know this is easier said than done when shops are full of it)

Do you have anyone you can talk with about the memories of your uncle and grandma at Christmas? It can be really comforting just to talk through the nice Christmases you shared.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
So sorry to hear you grandmother and uncle have both passed away.
Do you have any contact with your brother?

My uncle died suddenly last year.
I'll always miss him but the memories that he left behind are a gift that will stay alive with me.
Do your family have any christmas traditions or a routine for counting down the days to christmas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.81%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.64%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.6%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.74%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.21%

Watched Threads