The Student Room Group

Cold War and Elizabeth

Does anyone remember the questions from this years edexcel paper on Elizabeth and Cold war? I have mocks and I haven't revised anything for history.
(edited 5 years ago)
For cold war edexcel? The first question was towards the end of the cold war, I think it was the "causes for the fall of the berlin wall" or something like that... one of the later events anyway... Elizabeth the last question I can't remember what the QUESTION was but I rememeber writing some points about "trade with the new world" and "Nombre de dios? (One of drake's attacks) but it was towards the last few topics of Elizabethan. FYI i got an 8 in history so if you need help then do reply
Original post by Yr_11_MATHS
For cold war edexcel? The first question was towards the end of the cold war, I think it was the "causes for the fall of the berlin wall" or something like that... one of the later events anyway... Elizabeth the last question I can't remember what the QUESTION was but I rememeber writing some points about "trade with the new world" and "Nombre de dios? (One of drake's attacks) but it was towards the last few topics of Elizabethan. FYI i got an 8 in history so if you need help then do reply

It would be really nice if you could help me. My teacher always says in my answers I write a story instead of explaining and I don't know how to change this.
Original post by Ayesha>.<
It would be really nice if you could help me. My teacher always says in my answers I write a story instead of explaining and I don't know how to change this.

I replied to a post here on how to answer Elizabethan 16 mark questions: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=80850858#post80850858
Original post by Yr_11_MATHS

Hello, I was wondering if you can give me points about the history paper 2 exam because i'm not really that good at history and my exam is tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending