Aqa English Literature Paper 2 2019 predictions

Watch
Anisha23456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, does anyone have any ideas what the power and conflict and An Inspector Calls is going to be? Last year it was Tissue which was lower? Any ideas?
ns_2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Last year was not Tissue; anyway, always expect the unexpected.
Anisha23456789
Rep:
?
How do u know
amaanchaudhry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Last year was Poppies
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
essplain the significance of dank memes in An Inspector Calls and how they relate to transnormative gender basket weaving theory
That's too difficult for GCSE level...
Sxrakxte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thought last years was ozymandias
nct_dream
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wasn't last year ozymandias? Anyway I saw somewhere that people think charge of the light brigade may come up as it hasn't come up previously, I'm hoping for exposure or my last duchess but I don't think they will come up
arieslover
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amaanchaudhry)
Last year was Poppies
Noo last year ozymandias we did 2018 paper for mocks
Anisha23456789
Rep:
?
I think coftlb or poppies or war photographer
arieslover
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i hope it is exposure as there is so much to say rather them long-ass poemss....i really flipping hate them so much...idk y english lit is a compulsory subject....language is alright english lit is the worst one ever!!!!
(Original post by Anisha23456789)
I think coftlb or poppies or war photographer
Kpandor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There’s also a chance of kamikaze or tissue to come up. My English teacher told us that them two are more likely to come up!
Ollieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
there's only a very small chance tissue could come up. mainly because it is the equivalent of a grade 9 poem, a lot of teachers don't like teaching it because its difficult and most likely won't come up and many people would struggle. still, i wouldn't put it past AQA so i'd still revise context, structure and form.
Kpandor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What are your thoughts for an inspector calls. Is it likely to be a question on Eva smith and Shelia?
(Original post by Ollieeee)
there's only a very small chance tissue could come up. mainly because it is the equivalent of a grade 9 poem, a lot of teachers don't like teaching it because its difficult and most likely won't come up and many people would struggle. still, i wouldn't put it past AQA so i'd still revise context, structure and form.
louisebartlett
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
most likely to be identity or memory poem
Ollieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i doubt eva smith or edna would come up. eric came up last year with a question based around how he matured pretty much and a question about sheila would basically be the same.

I think it may be Mrs Birling or Gerald
(Original post by Kpandor)
What are your thoughts for an inspector calls. Is it likely to be a question on Eva smith and Shelia?
Pri125
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Didn’t Mrs Birling come up in 2017 tho?
i doubt eva smith or edna would come up. eric came up last year with a question based around how he matured pretty much and a question about sheila would basically be the same.

louisebartlett
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

mrs boring was 2017 so unlikely to be her
Ollieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
possibly gerald or the inspector then.
naz2306
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i think arthur birling isnpecter goole and eva on of those could deffo come up especially inspector goole they havent come up in ages
Ollieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Eva couldn’t come up. She doesn’t say anything, which would mean people would somehow have to bend their quotes they’ve learnt to relate to her, which would be stupidly difficult.
(Original post by naz2306)
i think arthur birling isnpecter goole and eva on of those could deffo come up especially inspector goole they havent come up in ages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (733)
33.86%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (926)
42.77%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.39%

Watched Threads