The Student Room Group
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

Birkbeck Applicants 2019!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Cece55Also doing certificate of Higher Education - Social Science pathway.Have you been accepted? what modules did to choose?Harmonie88
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London
Reply 21
Hi Cece55, I have been accepted and I chose the Approaches to study, Business Studies, Maths and Statistics and Sociology modules. Which modules have you chosen?
Im doing approaches to study, sociology, politics and psychology... so hopefully see you in the sociology classes..
Reply 23
Hi,

I'm 18 and doing Biomedicine. Is there anyone else who is a similar age or doing the same course?
Reply 24
Original post by Anshul1
Hi,

I'm 18 and doing Biomedicine. Is there anyone else who is a similar age or doing the same course?

20 year old here :smile:
Reply 25
Making a gc for birkbeck younger students (18-20 y/os) dm if you want to be added
Reply 26
Original post by Anshul1
Making a gc for birkbeck younger students (18-20 y/os) dm if you want to be added

Hey, just made this account to answer this, lol. Sent you a DM
Reply 27
Original post by Anshul1

Sent you a DM
Original post by Andrea E
Name: Andrea
Course: BSc Biomedicine (4 Year part-time)

Received and accepted offer yesterday :smile:

I am currently holding an offer from birkbeck for biomedicine in position you were a year ago. I would like to know your experience as a biomed student lab, social life, working and studying experiences
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending