Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have this friend who I've known for 2 yrs
    She's famous at school for being a ***** and nobody likes her, she has literally 2 friends
    She's v depressed and is going through a breakup
    However she constantly insults me and I tell her to stop but she doesn't
    I was thinking about slowly fading out of a relationship but the one problem is that she is a COMPLETE psychopath when she gets in beef
    I'm scared she would confront me and ask why I was fading out and scream at me and go crazy
    I know she's toxic and I should stop having a relationship with her but the thing is, it's easier to just go along with it rather than beefing about it
    I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    "Gets in beef" isn't very PETA-friendly now, is it? The preferred saying is probably "gets in brazil nuts".

It's not something I'd hugely worry about. Fading out and ghosting people is easier than it sounds and doesn't require any major blow up. You get busy with things, they get busy with things, everyone moves on with their lives in different directions. Plenty of excuses: "when things settle down", "after the holidays", "once I get (whatever you're apparently working on) out of the way", "too much revision to do", "started a new job at Maccies", etc. should she say anything about it. If she's that bad, then you'd do better without that in your life.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.