The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University (DMU) 2019 applicants

This thread is for people applying to DMU for whatever course, at whichever study level looking to apply for entry in 2019
Here is an icebreaker to get the discussion rolling:

Name/Username:
Course(s) Applied for:
Other Unis Applied to:
Anything Else:

Good luck :bl:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm Em.
I applied to study Biomedical Sciences at DMU, Royal Holloway, Plymouth, Cardiff Met, and Aberystwyth.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Louise
Criminology and Criminology with Psychology
Nottingham Trent (Criminology and Policing) , Nottingham Uni (Criminology)
(edited 5 years ago)
Georgie
Contour Fashion
LCF (Contour)
Name: Shania
Course: Children's nursing
Other unis applied for: Nottingham Uni, Plymouth Uni
:smile:
hii, I'm Kate.
i've applied for DMU's Fashion Design (which is my firm choice)
Hi! I’m Shanjida.
I have applied for Psychology BSc at DMU, Uni of Derby, NTU, Coventry Uni and Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience BSc at Uni of Leics.

Also, I’ve applied on 11/01/19 and received 4 offers already. I’m waiting for DMU to reply. Has anyone recieved an offer from DMU?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by georgie0805
Georgie
Contour Fashion
LCF (Contour)

I'm applying for contour too !!! I'm really struggling to choose between DMC and LCF
Reply 8
I currently have an unconditional offer from dmu which I’ve accepted as my firm choice. I’ve applied for the course accounting and business management and am planning to hopefullyy be living at liberty court
Original post by em_panucked
Hey, I'm Em.
I applied to study Biomedical Sciences at DMU, Royal Holloway, Plymouth, Cardiff Met, and Aberystwyth.

Hey! I’ve also applied for biomed at dmu and Plymouth! Have you had any responses?
Caroline
Course(s) Applied for: fashion communication & styling
Other Unis Applied to: UAL, Leeds Art, Northampton and NTU
Hey, has Nottingham got back to you because they told me to wait until March .
My name is ola
Course :mental health nursing
Other unis: cccu, Nottingham, Birmingham City University, Essex
Reply 13
My name is Andrei and I'm going to study Business & Marketing. I'm pretty sure I will put DMU as my firm choice, but I also applied and got accepted to Coventry, Middlesex, Loughborough and Westminster.
Hi, I'm Laoise

course; Fashion Buying (with Design)

I've applied to UAL, NTU, MMU aswell.

I submitted my portfolio on the 17th and I haven't recieved any word since... anyone else get their offers?
Hey I'm Nic, I've applied for Illustration at DMU, Arts University Bournemouth, University for the Creative Arts, Coventry University and University of Northampton.

Not heard anything back from DMU since I sent my application and got the confirmation emails, although my Ucas was sent a few days after the January deadline.
Hi I'm Vera, and I come from the Netherlands.

I've applied for the art and design foundation.

I've only applied for Dmu and received a conditional offer. I have been waiting since the 5th of December on a reaction on my portfolio and haven't heard anything about it. I am a little worried about it since I have no backup plan.
Hi! 👋,

I've applied for Children's Nursing.

other Uni's i've applied to are: LJMU, Coventry, Queens Belfast and King's College London.

If I get an offer I want to put DMU as my firm choice and Coventry or LJMU as ny insurance choice x
Original post by ParisMairead
Hi! 👋,

I've applied for Children's Nursing.

other Uni's i've applied to are: LJMU, Coventry, Queens Belfast and King's College London.

If I get an offer I want to put DMU as my firm choice and Coventry or LJMU as ny insurance choice x

Have Dmu got back to you
Original post by Mimi2405
Have Dmu got back to you

Hey,

not yet, I had my interview last week, the email said i'd find out after the 25th but the interview person said ether end of the week early this week.

I'm giving it till Wednesday Evening as a possibility as it'll be a qeek since the interview, have you applied too? x

Quick Reply

Latest