The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull applicants 2019

This thread is for people applying to Hull for whatever course, at whichever study level looking to apply for entry in 2019
Here is an icebreaker to get the discussion rolling:

Name/Username:
Course(s) Applied for:
Other Unis Applied to:
Anything Else:

Good luck :bl:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Thanks Ollie :h:
Hi
I have applied for accounting and finance. Received an offer today. Waiting for applicants visit day. Does anyone have any idea on when they will be held?There is no such info on the website. Thanks
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This thread is for people applying to Hull for whatever course, at whichever study level looking to apply for entry in 2019
Here is an icebreaker to get the discussion rolling:

Name/Username:
Course(s) Applied for:
Other Unis Applied to:
Anything Else:

Good luck :bl:

Hey! Did you apply there as well?
Reply 5
You will received an email so you just have to sign up and the dates are also different.
Original post by nemo25
You will received an email so you just have to sign up and the dates are also different.

Yeah they sent me an email today with the dates. Thanks
Reply 7
Hi, does anyone studying chemical engineering at hull?
What's it like coz I applied and got an offer and I really wanna go their since is looks good.
Course: Environmental Science
Universities: University of Hull, University of York, University of Edinburgh, University of Portsmouth and Bath Spa University
A level / IB / Higher grades: Need ABB - CCC
GCSE grades: 5 A*'s, 4 A's, 1 B and Dist* ECDL (IT)

Recieved 4/5 offers so far! Just waiting on Edinburgh hopefully, but I've heard they don't send out offers until after the application deadline?
Hi! I'm applying for Business Entrepreneurship. Anyone else applying for that course for a 2019 start?

😊
this is the degree I’m wanting to apply for just struggling with the personal statement, and I want more information about the whole university accommodation and things etx
Hi! I’m Paige, 25 years old and applied for Criminology at Hull. Finish my Access to HE course in June already got pretty good grades so hopefully will get in Hull. Awaiting my decision as only applied this week! Fingers crossed. Also applied for Leeds, York, Sheffield but preferably want Hull.

Anyone else looking to study Criminology?
Reply 12
Original post by Paigep25
Hi! I’m Paige, 25 years old and applied for Criminology at Hull. Finish my Access to HE course in June already got pretty good grades so hopefully will get in Hull. Awaiting my decision as only applied this week! Fingers crossed. Also applied for Leeds, York, Sheffield but preferably want Hull.

Anyone else looking to study Criminology?

you will do great. best of luck and yeah criminology sounds cool.
Reply 13
eater
Original post by velvetkissy
Course: Environmental Science
Universities: University of Hull, University of York, University of Edinburgh, University of Portsmouth and Bath Spa University
A level / IB / Higher grades: Need ABB - CCC
GCSE grades: 5 A*'s, 4 A's, 1 B and Dist* ECDL (IT)

Recieved 4/5 offers so far! Just waiting on Edinburgh hopefully, but I've heard they don't send out offers until after the application deadline?

wow, you are doing great. so are you thinking of going to HUll?
Reply 14
Original post by AlieshaPaige
this is the degree I’m wanting to apply for just struggling with the personal statement, and I want more information about the whole university accommodation and things etx

Hi, I'm a current student here and a student ambassador, feel free to get in touch with any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :h:
Reply 15
Original post by nemo25
eater

Yeah, I put hull as my firm offer because it seems like a friendly place and I heard they have good opportunities.
What about you?
Original post by nemo25
eater

I really love the look of the facilities at Hull, and I love the city in general anyways! But I'm still unsure of my decision, I have two unconditionals and absolutely LOVE the degree, course and teaching at York, so I'm looking forward to the applicant offer day next week at Hull to get a better look.
Reply 17
Original post by velvetkissy
I really love the look of the facilities at Hull, and I love the city in general anyways! But I'm still unsure of my decision, I have two unconditionals and absolutely LOVE the degree, course and teaching at York, so I'm looking forward to the applicant offer day next week at Hull to get a better look.

I will also be attending next Saturday. Yeah hull does look like a good university.
Name/Username: Kay
Course(s) Applied for: Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Other Unis Applied to: Portsmouth, Hertfordshire and Northampton.
Anything Else: received offers from all the places I’ve applied to, confirmed my spot at Hull.

Super excited for September, hope everyone gets into the uni they want!
Reply 19
Original post by GukkieKookie
Name/Username: Kay
Course(s) Applied for: Creative Writing and Film Studies.
Other Unis Applied to: Portsmouth, Hertfordshire and Northampton.
Anything Else: received offers from all the places I’ve applied to, confirmed my spot at Hull.

Super excited for September, hope everyone gets into the uni they want!

Congrats I have also confirmed my offer at hull. I really wanna go to that university. I hope i see you in September. Btw am gonna study chemical engineering 😊

Quick Reply

Latest