JKraz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hey CityofMud, how many people were at your AC last year??
JKraz
Rep:
?
LPauling Thank you very much mate i appreciate it
LPauling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When are people expecting to hear back?
simran23123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have my AC this week and i can't seem to find much info about the day except that there's an interview and 2 group exercises. Would anyone who has attended an AC be willing to share their experience? thanks a lot
LPauling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by simran23123)
i have my AC this week and i can't seem to find much info about the day except that there's an interview and 2 group exercises. Would anyone who has attended an AC be willing to share their experience? thanks a lot
Just stay calm and remember the values of the bank
Neovix37
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone heard back yet?
LPauling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Neovix37)
Anyone heard back yet?
Not yet which stream did you apply for?
Neovix37
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
post grade finance/economics, you?
Misty265
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back yet/when is everyone expecting to hear back? Especially those in the earliest assessment centres?
JKraz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Misty265)
Has anyone heard back yet/when is everyone expecting to hear back? Especially those in the earliest assessment centres?
So the last AC has taken place today so i imagine theyll begin working through them as a whole now with responses starting in the next two weeks
here2panic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My guess would be 2-3 weeks - since i think the last assessment centre is today
Misty265
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for your responses! I thought that at the AC they mentioned it would be 2-3 weeks after interviews for that stream ended but it wasn’t completely clear. It’ll be coming up to 3 weeks for me next week.
here2panic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for your responses! I thought that at the AC they mentioned it would be 2-3 weeks after interviews for that stream ended but it wasn’t completely clear. It’ll be coming up to 3 weeks for me next week.
Interesting - the recruitment process seems very hectic... like we got our AC invites what a week before hand?! And in previous years people were waiting a month + to hear back

What was your stream? If it's an early stream and you're only competing with people within your stream, you might hear back lots quicker, but if you could potentially be competing with other streams like operations it could be different.
here2panic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Also is anyone on here from the operations AC last Thursday lol
Misty265
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by here2panic)
Interesting - the recruitment process seems very hectic... like we got our AC invites what a week before hand?! And in previous years people were waiting a month + to hear back

What was your stream? If it's an early stream and you're only competing with people within your stream, you might hear back lots quicker, but if you could potentially be competing with other streams like operations it could be different.
My stream was postgrad econ + finance which only had 2 days of AC at the beginning of Jan. Let's see, I think I may drop them an email on Monday, which will be 3 weeks, if I still haven't heard anything. Don't think I could take waiting another 2-3 weeks!
JKraz
Rep:
?
going on from here2panic's question, was anyone in the AC for supervision on wednesday the 23rd??
here2panic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My stream was postgrad econ + finance which only had 2 days of AC at the beginning of Jan. Let's see, I think I may drop them an email on Monday, which will be 3 weeks, if I still haven't heard anything. Don't think I could take waiting another 2-3 weeks!
Super fair - I guess it's worth an email or call, but honestly they seem just take their own sweet time and there's not much you can do about it unfortunately!
G.tucks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone still not heard back yet from video interview for graduate development scheme?
Last edited by G.tucks; 1 year ago
LPauling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by G.tucks)
Anyone still not heard back yet from video interview for graduate development scheme?
I would send them an email Monday
LPauling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which one did you apply for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads