The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Psychology pre-course reading

I've got some free time over the next few weeks where I want to do some early reading before starting my Psychology Msc at the end of January.
Its a return to study after fiveish years so I want to get into a routine early.

Any recommended reading to ease me back into study life?
Original post by spottypuppydog

I've got some free time over the next few weeks where I want to do some early reading before starting my Psychology Msc at the end of January.
Its a return to study after fiveish years so I want to get into a routine early.

Any recommended reading to ease me back into study life?

Hi @spottypuppydog

I've checked this with the Psychology MSc team - just to reassure you, we don't provide a reading list, as all of the materials are provided online.

If you've been confirmed on to the programme, you'll have received an email. Materials will be uploaded prior to teaching beginning so you will be able to look through and read these before the trimester starts on January 28.

Students usually find the vast majority of materials have already been uploaded once they log in for the first time. And additional materials should be uploaded early in the new year.

I hope that helps :biggrin:
Ryan
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending