The Student Room Group

Revenge

Yesterday, thought of me having a best night because he called me to get reddy for dinner sweetened up every moment like dulce de lache. And "I got that red lips, good girl faith and just nither tight nor the little skirt" like that jolly ol' chick the Taylor Swift from STYLE.

Exterior: long roads and brightly shone the stars that night. In middle of nowhere my bf seemed as if he was having cardiac arrest and fainted in seconds whilst driving, I quickly unfastened his seatbelt and he fell over me and wasn't breathing. I got scared af and was literally about to call an ambulance but turned out he pulled scariest prank on me. My night was open up hard and that haunted me so much because it happened on the way, driving quite fast. So I'm thinking of taking a revenge by pranking him so bad that he wouldn't even dare to do this again, therefore ideas from genius minds of tsr for pengest prank would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
kill his family
hahaha. That man is a comical genius I tell you. I think we should all applaud him for that. Classic revenge would be cheating (leaving your phone around and turn screensaver off and have your friend msg you. Could easily change their name to I dont know.... Tom or something. The pregnancy test would be easier to do. How about do both? I mean you say you you want him to think that "he wouldn't even dare to do this again", but I doubt that if you seek revenge.

Good luck whatever you do.
Original post by filipw
kill his family

he literally could've killed us but I suspected autopilot took over and meanwhile he pretend having a cardiac arrest. Killing his family wouldn't be a great prank tho 😂
Original post by Anonymous
hahaha. That man is a comical genius I tell you. I think we should all applaud him for that. Classic revenge would be cheating (leaving your phone around and turn screensaver off and have your friend msg you. Could easily change their name to I dont know.... Tom or something. The pregnancy test would be easier to do. How about do both? I mean you say you you want him to think that "he wouldn't even dare to do this again", but I doubt that if you seek revenge.

Good luck whatever you do.

:biggrin: Thanks for the ideas. Both are extremely potential to make someone go really mad. But I'm of the view that pregnancy test may sound very cinematic cliché due to wide spread attention on youtube and I'm afraid as he has keen sense of right and wrong, and true gravitas about 'em so the response will be followed by something geeky like "we never really had fluid exchanges in ages so it can't be happening." In fact cheating won't play out really favourable. To compete with someone who implicitly claims to be a logician, I'm in need of a cheeky plan to top it all off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending