The Student Room Group

Losing my virginity to an ugly girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Imagine thinking you have lost ur virginity to a “peng girl” what a nonce

are you talking to me
lmao are you really going to lose it to some badders, that's peak. You might think that acquiring the sacred pumpum will empower you, but if she's a known badders, and a hoe, then it's an eternal L, do you want that.
So im tryna see if i made a good choice or I'm an idiot. First of keep in mind ima virigin. Im in year 12 and some year 11 is crazy onto me and VERY flirty on snap. Now Ill be honest she isn't the nicest looking so I told her i dont like her like that. Now shes insisting we can just 'be freaky without a relationship' but im just sayin no cuz shes just a random girl who isnt peng that i only discovered existed two days ago. Am i making the right choice here by saying no and friendzoning here or am i an idiot not loosing my virginity looool.

The girl can do better than going for some rude tosser like yourself.
are you talking to me

Yes I’m talking to you, you absolute libtard. Awwww I wanna lose it to someone who looks good not someone who’s ugly because damn when my kids ask I wanna tell an awesome story. Ya Cuck
Original post by ihatespongebob
The girl can do better than going for some rude tosser like yourself.

man shut up about rude tosser if i was a ******** i would've ****ed her and broke her heart.
Yes I’m talking to you, you absolute libtard. Awwww I wanna lose it to someone who looks good not someone who’s ugly because damn when my kids ask I wanna tell an awesome story. Ya Cuck

man dropped libtard hahahahahahahaha bored yute, fam idc if she looked like a tractor and i had a thing for her, the real question i asked is am i tryna beat a ho for my first beat.
Original post by thotproduct
lmao are you really going to lose it to some badders, that's peak. You might think that acquiring the sacred pumpum will empower you, but if she's a known badders, and a hoe, then it's an eternal L, do you want that.

sir i would like to let you know this reply right here is precisely it
looooooool
Go for it. You are crazy not to.

Waiting for that magical someone is something that girls do. And you know what? Half of them are still waiting.
Original post by Trinculo
Go for it. You are crazy not to.

Waiting for that magical someone is something that girls do. And you know what? Half of them are still waiting.

hmmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending