The Student Room Group

Last week I lied to boyfriend about my whereabouts and whom I was with.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
For his sake, I hope he's cheating on you

(At least you even out...)
Reply 81
Original post by gnwekor
I think I get what you're about now. It's not just that you're some narcissist with virtually incurable mental health and attitude problems and an extreme superiority complex. You actually get some kind of sick pleasure out of making these controversial (at best) threads, which may or may not even be true (I wouldn't put lying about such things past you). You know and expect rational answers from even the nicest people here, and derive some weird sort of satisfaction from arguing with them and stating blatantly stupid counterarguments. You won't stop doing this, regardless of the type of responses or what actually happens in your life, because you are simply addicted to negativity and conflict.

yknow I am beginning to think you might be on to something
Original post by Ciel.
i am offended, i hate the way you spell 'ass', it's 'ass' not 'arse', our american friends arent always wrong
found this for you
Jehovah's Witnesses reject all sexual misconduct, including homosexuality.
A person that engages in same sex sexual relations can be disfellowshipped,
how unfortunate

I am even more offended that you seem to think I am a JH. You have me confused with some other twonk, even though I am supposed to be notorious.

You can say it how you like. I am not as openly Americanised as you -- don't use guy, dude, or awesome. Arse is the word of my people and in fact goes all the way back to Old English: þæs earses. Check ya OED.
Reply 83
Original post by 0b1
yknow I am beginning to think you might be on to something

ohhh i missed that post, hold on let me find it
Original post by gnwekor
I think I get what you're about now. It's not just that you're some narcissist with virtually incurable mental health and attitude problems and an extreme superiority complex. You actually get some kind of sick pleasure out of making these controversial (at best) threads, which may or may not even be true (I wouldn't put lying about such things past you). You know and expect rational answers from even the nicest people here, and derive some weird sort of satisfaction from arguing with them and stating blatantly stupid counterarguments. You won't stop doing this, regardless of the type of responses or what actually happens in your life, because you are simply addicted to negativity and conflict.

a narcissist? no. superiority complex... no. this isn't even a controversial thread. not my fault that people always assume the worse. wasn't really expecting rationality in a rant thread, people get offended way to easily
Reply 84
Original post by Notoriety
I am even more offended that you seem to think I am a JH. You have me confused with some other twonk, even though I am supposed to be notorious.

You can say it how you like. I am not as openly Americanised as you -- don't use guy, dude, or awesome. Arse is the word of my people and in fact goes all the way back to Old English: þæs earses. Check ya OED.

yeah yeah can i sleep now.... it may come as a surprise to you but i actually like-ah no, like is a strong word... not in this particular case..... enjoy maybe. yeah. your personality. you are such an ass. but you are pretty unique and its refreshing, too many dull personalities everywhere ...
Reply 85
Original post by Ciel.
no, i just feel a little bad for her for ever giving birth to someone like you..

Wow dude, toxic
Reply 86
not really
Reply 87
no. next?
Original post by Ciel.
You must be one of the mediocre people....

Lol mediocre nah I just don’t cheat and then say I’m best thing to ever happen to him and he should stay with me. You are definitely manipulating him
Get help
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lQ4fx0tr--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg

this thread and your head are ALL over the place. And to think I was just about to pm ya and ask how you are.
Original post by julietlima3
Get help

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ welp
Sounds toxic as ****. Glad I’m not dating you.
Original post by Anonymous

Any reason why you brought up a 2 year old thread?
Reply 94
What is with the whole 'digging up threads over a year old' fad thats going around today? :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous

Can’t be dating someone that brings up a 2 year old thread either :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending