How do you understand hard concepts in GCSE?

Watch
mans not hot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm in year 10 and have been struggling with topics like electrolysis etc and do usually get the application questions Wrong. Any ways anyone can help me with this?
wallahifam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in year ten and have no clue what electrolysis is LOOOLLL we’re all done out here
mans not hot
Rep:
?
(Original post by wallahifam)
I’m in year ten and have no clue what electrolysis is LOOOLLL we’re all done out here
lol
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Usually I would go back earlier in the topic, back to the last thing I looked at which made sense. Then I'd start from there again by myself and try the summary questions there.

(Original post by wallahifam)
If it's something you've already looked at in class that you've forgotten, probably worth flicking back through your textbook to recap.
If you haven't looked at it in chem so far, then nothing to worry about
mans not hot
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Usually I would go back earlier in the topic, back to the last thing I looked at which made sense. Then I'd start from there again by myself and try the summary questions there.

If it's something you've already looked at in class that you've forgotten, probably worth flicking back through your textbook to recap.
If you haven't looked at it in chem so far, then nothing to worry about
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (25)
16.67%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (49)
32.67%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.33%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (15)
10%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.67%
I think it's an unfair expectation (37)
24.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2%

Watched Threads