White girl going out with kinda fat looking south Asian guy Watch

MachoMadness23
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I have seen a white girl with a kinda fat south Asian guy today. The guy seriously wasn’t that great of a looker either. However, the the girl may have not been white BRITISH, it could have been a Romanian, Hungarian, or some other country from Europe as they tend to be comfortable with dating outside there race. Seriously I have no idea why she is with him. She could have gone for a far better looking guy.
filipw
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Maybe they're friends? Just because s guy and a girl went out doesn't mean they're together lolol. Anyway you seem jealous bro
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MachoMadness23
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by filipw)
Maybe they're friends? Just because s guy and a girl went out doesn't mean they're together lolol. Anyway you seem jealous bro
No bro I got a girlfriend myself. But you have a fair point, they could just be friends. However, when she was looking at me, the south asian Guy looked at her and then she quickly stopped staring at me.
TollyG
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Lol, there's more to relationships than appearance. Why do you even care? It's not really any of your business.
ihatespongebob
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
A lot of brown dudes put white girls on a pedestal and give them more attention than white guys would. So, these girls like the attention they get.
blue2019
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
love doesn't resolve around someone's looks some people fall in love because they like the personality of the person...how they talk and if their interests match
so maybe she likes him cause of his nature plus unless you like her....u shouldn't have a problem with them two dating
(Original post by MachoMadness23)
I have seen a white girl with a kinda fat south Asian guy today. The guy seriously wasn’t that great of a looker either. However, the the girl may have not been white BRITISH, it could have been a Romanian, Hungarian, or some other country from Europe as they tend to be comfortable with dating outside there race. Seriously I have no idea why she is with him. She could have gone for a far better looking guy.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm sure she'll read this and take your suggestion on board.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads