?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I guess not???
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Delete your account, I believe that fixes it.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Notoriety)
Delete your account, I believe that fixes it.
Ok but I don’t want to. I’m too close to 10 gems. So I guess there is nothing else... whatever.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
Ok but I don’t want to. I’m too close to 10 gems. So I guess there is nothing else... whatever.
Then maunally select all. Will take about 10 minutes.
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by Notoriety)
Then maunally select all. Will take about 10 minutes.
There’s no option for that. It only deletes like 12 messages at once. It will take me a very long time to delete all of them. Including my sent pms and vms.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There’s no option for that. It only deletes like 12 messages at once. It will take me a very long time to delete all of them. Including my sent pms and vms.
If you do it on the desktop site, think you can click the select all button for the messages. And then go on the next pages and select all, then you can press the delete button. Annoying but it gets the job done for the PMs ad is faster than selecting each one, one by one which I have done tbh.
VMs though, just don't allow VMs and you don't need to delete them then. There doesn't seem to be a quick and easy way to delete them afaik.

Watching in case there's a quick and easy simple way to do this that I don't know about.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
If you do it on the desktop site, think you can click the select all button for the messages. And then go on the next pages and select all, then you can press the delete button. Annoying but it gets the job done for the PMs ad is faster than selecting each one, one by one which I have done tbh.
VMs though, just don't allow VMs and you don't need to delete them then. There doesn't seem to be a quick and easy way to delete them afaik.

Watching in case there's a quick and easy simple way to do this that I don't know about.
Yeah they become invisible when you disable VMs.
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)

that still takes forever and a day but i guess its better than nothing

no trust me there is no other way
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
that still takes forever and a day but i guess its better than nothing

no trust me there is no other way
I know. I did one by one because I was using mobile site. Takes forever.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (0)
0%
They've been reasonable (4)
28.57%
Not feeling great... (7)
50%
They are TERRIBLE! (3)
21.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise