Turn on thread page Beta

Christmas presents watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so yeah ughhhhhhhhh umm mhmhmhmmh.

Basically need to get a christmas present that is really random and stupid from the supermarket or something for tomorrow but dont know what to get.

Also need a present for parents dont know what to get.
    cheers thanks for cuming,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcog12345)

Basically need to get a christmas present that is really random and stupid from the supermarket or something for tomorrow but dont know what to get.

Try Amazon, ebay, wish. Or go to poundland and find the most stupid thing going like a cheap Barbie doll. I don't know sorry haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taybae)
    Try Amazon, ebay, wish. Or go to poundland and find the most stupid thing going like a cheap Barbie doll. I don't know sorry haha
    alright cheers i need something really naughty and hilarious like pints of milk or something hehehe

ReputationRep:
    alright cheers i need something really naughty and hilarious like pints of milk or something hehehe
    I'm not sure why that would be naughty or hilarious, to be honest. It's just something you probably couldn't use as it would be warm and sour.

ReputationRep:

You can get a serial killer colouring book for 6 quid on amazon 😁
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    You can get a serial killer colouring book for 6 quid on amazon 😁
    i want that for myself nevermind for anyone else

ReputationRep:
    To start looking for presents when you have no idea:

1. Take a look on shops websites that have a 'gifts for X' section. Debinhams, john lewis, amazon, etsy.. etc. Scroll through a few pages of each, you may find something that you think she will like, or it may give you ideas for something else
    2. Make a list of her hobbies and interests... see if there are any presents that you can find that match them, e.g. search 'gifts for a person who likes X'
    3. Make a list of her favourite movies+books+music over the last year. Did she go see X movie and love it? Search for presents around that movie
    4. Make a list of childhood memories and things that you loved together as a child - see if there is anything you can bring back or surprise her with that will make her remember
    5. Does she have any plans for the future that you know of.. will she have a baby soon, get married soon, go travelling etc. if so see what you can find for those
    6. If all else fails.. buy a cheap stocking, go to pound-land.. and fill the stocking with 20 things. Call it a pound-land christmas surprise.. it will look impressive with so many presents.. and she will have a funny time oppening all the silly things you get.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.