Relationship with a younger girl Watch

Sammy Boy 27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a 27 year old guy and recently met up with a Russian girl who was over in England to study. She was 19. Cut to the chase, we did eventually have sex. Is 27 and 19 acceptable? Is she too young for me? Cheers guys.
Zuruaua
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fine.
Sammy Boy 27
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zuruaua)
It's fine.
Cheers dude
GlenCacao
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Coming from someone who's parents have a *huge* age gap, I personally don't think it's acceptable (especially since you're nearing 30), but I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.
ageshallnot
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sammy Boy 27)
I’m a 27 year old guy and recently met up with a Russian girl who was over in England to study. She was 19. Cut to the chase, we did eventually have sex. Is 27 and 19 acceptable? Is she too young for me? Cheers guys.
Oh ffs! You're both adults and both relatively young. Why are people worried by this? Are we soon to be seeing suggestions that you can only have relationships with people from the same birth year? month? day?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
her being russian is more of the concern but the age is fine my bredda
Sammy Boy 27
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Oh ffs! You're both adults and both relatively young. Why are people worried by this? Are we soon to be seeing suggestions that you can only have relationships with people from the same birth year? month? day?
Thanks for clearing that up haha
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
her being russian is more of the concern but the age is fine my bredda
There is still some anti Russian racism in the UK and a certain amount of anti UK racism in Russia.

Outside of racist circles there's no problem whatsoever caused by her being Russian. It's all down to what she is like as an individual person.
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
legally its fine..

morally? thats up to you.

In my opinion 19 is on the edge. I am in my late 20s like you, and mentally anyone still in school (16/17/18)- even though its legal, feels very wrong. University students though? 19-24 sort of age? seems reasonably ok. I mean i knew plenty of students when I was at uni who dated older guys/girls, and plenty plenty more who had one night stands with older peopel when out clubbing. Your an indipendant adult by that age, so it seems ok to me. I think in your case its just that 19 - sounds so much worse then 20, even though they are only a year appart.
Sammy Boy 27
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
There is still some anti Russian racism in the UK and a certain amount of anti UK racism in Russia.

Outside of racist circles there's no problem whatsoever caused by her being Russian. It's all down to what she is like as an individual person.
Its not really racist, as Russians and British people are predominantly white. It’s more just rivalry.
liamdarbonator03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
message me and tell me where your hooking we can get into a threesome just message me.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its not really racist, as Russians and British people are predominantly white. It’s more just rivalry.
You can be racist towards another race that shares the same complexion as yourself. I havent seen any racism towards russians though, russian girls are real keepers
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Randyyy)
You can be racist towards another race that shares the same complexion as yourself. I havent seen any racism towards russians though, russian girls are real keepers

(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)

...it's really all down to opinion. Let's just say i wish op the best.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's a lot of truth in what you said. Maybe over-nationalistic would be a better term than racist?
Countryist instead of Racist?

Or maybe I should have said there's an anti-Russian bias amongst the more narrow minded citizens of the UK. And vice versa.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (554)
80.41%
Leave (135)
19.59%

Watched Threads