The Student Room Group

Is Snap Revise Worth it?

Snap Revise costs about 29.95 for the first year of the course and I’m assuming it cost the same for the second year as well, so roughly £60 for both years. I am planning to use it to help me revise (and maybe as my main source of revision for biology other than my Text book).

Have any of you used it and found it useful?

Thanks,
(edited 5 years ago)
Which subjects are you doing? Perhaps I could share some resources that I use.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
snap revise is a WASTE
Reply 3
I study Biology (OCR), Psychology (Edexcel) and English lit (AQA Lit B)

I’ve also been considering getting Tailored tutors. I just got the 1 week free trial, and the videos seem good.
Reply 4
Original post by Infinite Series
Snaprevise is AWEFUL! In my opinion, it lacks the content to get you above a C grade.

Which subjects are you doing? Perhaps I could share some resources that I use.

I study Biology (OCR), Psychology (Edexcel) and English lit (AQA Lit B)

I’ve also been considering getting Tailored tutors. I just got the 1 week free trial, and the videos seem good.
I don't have personal experience of tailored tutors, but isn't it quite expensive? £40 a month :eek:
Before you spend the money, i'd advise you to spend 1 or 2 days just looking for A-Level Biology resources on the internet which are free. I've found a TONNE for AQA, which has saved me a lot of money which i'd otherwise spend on unnecessary resources :smile:
thought snap revise was tutors teaching you on snapchat.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
thought snap revise was tutors teaching you on snapchat.

Lol omd
Original post by Obolinda
Lol omd

I actually did. ik im dumb as hell :rofl:
Reply 9
I don't have personal experience of tailored tutors, but isn't it quite expensive? £40 a month :eek:
Before you spend the money, i'd advise you to spend 1 or 2 days just looking for A-Level Biology resources on the internet which are free. I've found a TONNE for AQA, which has saved me a lot of money which i'd otherwise spend on unnecessary resources :smile:

Can u recommend me some sites? I understand things a lot easier when I’m video form, textbooks don’t really help me much.
Original post by Ohio77
Can u recommend me some sites? I understand things a lot easier when I’m video form, textbooks don’t really help me much.

My exam board is AQA for Biology. This is what I use:

Physics and maths tutor

Chemstuff

SaveMyExams

MATHSMADEEASY

pxs biology

Ask your teacher for more exam questions

Reply 11
My exam board is AQA for Biology. This is what I use:

Physics and maths tutor

Chemstuff

SaveMyExams

MATHSMADEEASY

pxs biology

Ask your teacher for more exam questions

Ah thanks. I just got my mock results and got a D for bio😅 I’m gonna get Tailored tutors (about £20 for the subscription I’m getting) hopefully it will help me condense the textbook and help me understand the content better.
I would get it. it's really not that much money. you have spent 2 years on these alevels and they determine your future
Original post by Ohio77
Ah thanks. I just got my mock results and got a D for bio😅 I’m gonna get Tailored tutors (about £20 for the subscription I’m getting) hopefully it will help me condense the textbook and help me understand the content better.

How are you finding TT
Reply 14
Look at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...AnOAPVBv-QRNTQ

Revision per topic

Exam tips

Model answers

2018 papers explained and all working outs provided

For free!!!!

Im starting alevel chem this year any resources u could recommend? X

Quick Reply

Latest