PWC Assessment Centre(career focus day) for Graduate Assurance (2019 intake) Watch

anubhab27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello guys, I have been invited to PWC assessment center for graduate assurance in Birmingham. My AC will happen on 8th of Jan in Birm and I just wanted to know if anyone who has attended the new type of AC (Career FOcus Day) they have this year as I believe they have altered the process a bit. Anyone who also has a PWC AC in Jan can share your preparation method, please! Thank You.
rr12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi hope this goes well for you! How did you end up preparing? And what do you actually do in the day? Any help would be really appreciated
Lia0
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I've been invited at a further date. Did they do any aptitude tests? Do you have any tips?
Tam31
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi all! I will be attending my PwC assessment centre in around 2 weeks. Does anyone have any tips on how to go about preparing?
molyx15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I've got mine on Monday. Could you give me more information about what the day actually entails? Also, is there a final interview for this role? Would really appreciate the help.
Adam85Al
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am having my assessment day in two weeks, please can you share your experience?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (159)
24.61%
Pop (158)
24.46%
Jazz (26)