A-Level AQA History Coursework Tudors

Watch
MyahPhelan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im currently doing my AQA history coursework and I've chosen this question arguing that it was actually socio-economic factors
To what extent was religion the main cause for the Tudor rebellions between the periods 1485-1603?
I've got an understanding of the rebellions I just don't know how to structure my essay, any guidance on what the headers should be for each paragraph I talk about be

If anyones done this before please pm me

Thanks
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Before you decide how to structure it, you need to do the reading, and work out what the different nuances are to the arguments.

What the headers of your paragraphs will be will depend on which historians/primary sources you decide to use, and the evidence they provide.

No-one can tell you the answer to this - you need to figure it out yourself. You're starting in the wrong order though. Working out what primary & secondary sources you're going to use MUST come first.
MyahPhelan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know what primary sources I’m going to use and I’ve done the reading what I’m stuck on is wording paragraphs.
My historians are Anthony Fletcher and G.R Elton
I’m going to discuss the important of religion as a whole within society and continue with the underlying economic issues concerning enclosures tax etc throughout the period
I just don’t know how I’m supposed to write about all of this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads