The Student Room Group

Help me decide my university

Hi So I got an conditional offer from city and greewhich and unconditional from coventry. For city i dont think i can meet the conditions but for coventry its too far away from my home and paying for accomadation is a myth (150 per week). I was wondering what I should firm and insure. I really cant decide.
Hmmmm. I understand your dilemma.
To be honest you say for city you don't think you'll get the grades. Try changing your mindset to I CAN get the grades. Noones preventing you from getting these grades except yourself!! If you don't want to go away from home, then I personally wouldn't recommend Coventry. But you can always have Coventry as your insurance,and try and aim for the top grades to get into City first.
Just work hard and it will pay off!

For my university experience it was heartbreaking as I had got rejected from all 5 universities! But still I worked hard and got into the uni i always wanted and that too onto a better course! (Which I thought I'd never get onto!)

Good luck:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Alisha999
Hmmmm. I understand your dilemma.
To be honest you say for city you don't think you'll get the grades. Try changing your mindset to I CAN get the grades. Noones preventing you from getting these grades except yourself!! If you don't want to go away from home, then I personally wouldn't recommend Coventry. But you can always have Coventry as your insurance,and try and aim for the top grades to get into City first.
Just work hard and it will pay off!

For my university experience it was heartbreaking as I had got rejected from all 5 universities! But still I worked hard and got into the uni i always wanted and that too onto a better course! (Which I thought I'd never get onto!)

Good luck:smile:

You are so right, I really am inspired by your story. Thank you, I will work harder :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by a1bigmo
Hi So I got an conditional offer from city and greewhich and unconditional from coventry. For city i dont think i can meet the conditions but for coventry its too far away from my home and paying for accomadation is a myth (150 per week). I was wondering what I should firm and insure. I really cant decide.

City University of London has far more links to financial industry compared to others and runs a lot of networking events every year. You'll also learn more content compared to the other. If you're thinking of going into finance, City would be the best options.

Other than that, which uni did YOU like the most though (location wise, course wise)?
Original post by a1bigmo
You are so right, I really am inspired by your story. Thank you, I will work harder :smile:

No worries. Happy to help:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending