any east asian guys here??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just wanted to ask if you guys like indian girls?? There's this guy in my sixth form who's half vietnamese and half korean but idk if he's into brown skinned girls since most east asians prefer light skin
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How would responses here reflect the guy's opinion in your class? You're just going to have to speak to him to find out.
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're fit and/or good looking, chances are he isn't gonna care much about your skin colour. Then again, I'm not east Asian :L
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Don't most straight men tend to care about skin colour regardless of race?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Also, a fun fact, there are probably more North East Asians in the UK than South Indians.
aleena 1212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UWS)
How would responses here reflect the guy's opinion in your class? You're just going to have to speak to him to find out.
lol that's actually so true.
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i mean a picture would help..
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
honestly, it depends on who he finds attractive
aleena 1212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wanted to ask if you guys like indian girls?? There's this guy in my sixth form who's half vietnamese and half korean but idk if he's into brown skinned girls since most east asians prefer light skin
I am an Indian girl, idk how i came across this, but tbh try to speak to him. Don't look down on yourself, the right person will come. I like Asian guys too and I know that it might be hard to talk to the person you sorta like, but its worth it. don't let it affect your study tho. colour doesn't matter in a relationship, so if he's a guy with a good personality I don't think he looks for such shallow things like skin colour in a girl.
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
South Indian, probably yeah. But if you meant South Asian...
(Original post by Anonymous)
Also, a fun fact, there are probably more North East Asians in the UK than South Indians.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (26)
68.42%
I don't have everything I need (12)
31.58%

Watched Threads