Soccer Manager 2019 career

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have started the career for 2 days as Liverpool. Here are my results in the league, League Cup and Champions League:
EPL (3rd place with 21 pts, 1 behind Man Utd and 4 behind Man City
Crystal Palace (H): Win 2-0
Arsenal (A): Draw 2-2
Chelsea (H): Win 4-2
Bournemouth (A): Lose 4-0
Man City (H): Win 3-2 despite playing a half with 10 men
Watford (A): Win 4-2
Everton (H): Win 2-1
Brighton (A): Draw 1-1
Southampton (H): Draw 0-0
Newcastle (A): Win 2-1
League Cup:
2nd round, Leicester (A): Draw 0-0 (win 4-1 pens)
3rd round is Birmingham (A)
UCL (Group B): Currently top with 6 pts
Galatasaray (H): Win 5-1
Lokomotiv Moscow (A): Win 3-2
Barcelona (H): Lose 4-0
Do you think my results are good? I just bought 1 LB in the summer window
Notsureimsure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Great results man, LFC are the best team both in games and irl
Rep:
?
Update:
I'm top of the league with 31 games played, 4 points ahead of Man City in 2nd place. I got knocked out of the League Cup in the last 16, losing 2-1 at home to the eventual winners Arsenal (who beat Fulham 3-2 in the final). I am leading 3-2 against Real Madrid in the Champions League last 16, and made the semi finals of the FA cup (will play Chelsea). I signed Pedro from Chelsea in January, and sold Markovic and Sturridge.
Rep:
?
I only have a champions league final against Tottenham left to end my first season. I won the league with 84 points, just 1 point ahead of runners up Man City, due to my three 0-0 draws at the end of the season, and needing Chelsea to lose to Man Utd on the final day to win the title. Cardiff, Huddersfield and Watford were relegated.
I won the FA cup as well, beating Everton 3-2 in the final. I beat Real Madrid 6-4 (two 3-2) on aggregate in the champions league last 16, beat PSG 3-1 (1-1, 2-0) on aggregate in the quarter finals and beat Juventus 3-1 (0-1, 3-0) on aggregate in the semi finals. I work with 3-4-3 and 4-2-3-1 in my first season.
Last edited by 8013; 1 year ago
Rep:
?
So,I just finished the league in the second season. I defended the title with 92 points, four ahead of runners up Man City, and I only lost twice all season, at home to Man City (4-2) and away to Arsenal (3-2). However, I didn't do well in the cups. I got knocked out by Chelsea in the League Cup last 16, and by Bournemouth in the FA Cup last 32. Tottenham won the League Cup beating Sheffield Wed 3-1 in the final, and Chelsea beat Arsenal on penalties to win the FA Cup. Nottingham Forest, Southampton and Wolves were relegated.
I am already going to reach the Champions League Final for the second year running. I finished 1st in my group which also contained Monchengladbach, Celtic and Spartak Moscow. I beat Dortmund 0-0 (0-0, 0-0, 4-1 pens) in the last 16, beat Spartak Moscow 3-2 (2-1, 1-1) in the quarter final and won 3-0 away at Chelsea in the semi final first leg.
Aky786UK
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ah, Soccer Manager. Loved the multiplayer version, but time constraints mean I had to knock it on the head.
audreyspency
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm top of the league with 31 games played, 4 points ahead of Man City in 2nd place. I got knocked out of the League Cup in the last 16, losing 2-1 at home to the eventual winners Arsenal (who beat Fulham 3-2 in the final). I am leading 3-2 against Real Madrid in the Champions League last 16, and made the semi finals of the FA cup (will play Chelsea). I signed Pedro from Chelsea in January, and sold Markovic and Sturridge.
Rep:
?
I have changed to manage Dortmund, and won the Bundesliga in a close title race. I once had a 7-point lead at the top but a lot of draws and 4 losses moved me to 4 points behind Bayern. I moved level on 73 points with Bayern going into the final day after beating them 2-0 away. I beat Wolfsburg 4-0 in the last game, and as Bayern were held to 1-1 by Frankfurt, I was crowned champions. Freiburg and Fortuna were relegated, with Freiburg breaking the record of the fewest wins in a season (1).
I made the last-16 of the Champions League (knocked out by the eventual runners-up Lyon, 4-3 on aggregate), and the semi finals of the DFB-Pokal (losing to the eventual winners Augsburg 1-0). I sold quite a few players, while signing Fazio from Roma, Monreal from Arsenal and Benzema from Real Madrid. Barcelona won the Champions League, beating Lyon 2-1 in the final.
Rep:
?
I am in the Pre-season of the second season with Dortmund. Koln and Hamburg were the newly promoted teams.
Here are the board expectations for my second season:
Bundesliga: Win the league
Champions League: Reach Quarter Finals
DFB-Pokal: Reach Final
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads