UCL Postgraduate Offer Holders (2019 Entry) Watch

lalicorne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all! I figured I'd start a thread for this because I think it would be great to get to know anyone else who's got/accepted an offer for Postgraduate study at UCL for next September!

To begin with, I'm an international student completing my Bachelor's Degree in the United States with an offer for UCL-IOE MA in Comparative Education.

Please feel free to give a brief introduction about yourself here! Would love to meet people who are in the same boat!
ESharpe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have an offer from UCL to study Speech and Language Sciences MSc starting in August 2019
Amezy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a psychology undergrad in my final year and I have an offer for the BSc in Clinical Mental Health Studies.
I am defiitely over the moon and excited!
username4444224
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! If you all don't mind me asking, what were your qualifications, and how long did it take for you to receive an offer after submitting your application? I am currently completing my Bachelor's Degree in the United States as well, and I am looking to submit my application some time this month.
necolleshinori
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I just accepted my offer for MSc Environment, Politics and Society. It took me 2 weeks to get my offer (I applied mid-october last year), and I took some time to decide between UCL and other unis. I'm from a uni in Singapore and I'm currently at a 2:1. Cheers!
lalicorne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by MP_1710)
Hi! If you all don't mind me asking, what were your qualifications, and how long did it take for you to receive an offer after submitting your application? I am currently completing my Bachelor's Degree in the United States as well, and I am looking to submit my application some time this month.
I'm currently doing a BA in Education and it took me nearly 3 weeks to receive my conditional offer from UCL. Good luck with your application!
Tahxminax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Currently finishing my Pharmacology Undergrad and got an offer from UCL for MSc Clinical Neuroscience after 6 days! Super excited and grateful.
lalicorne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Tahxminax)
Currently finishing my Pharmacology Undergrad and got an offer from UCL for MSc Clinical Neuroscience after 6 days! Super excited and grateful.
Wow that's super fast! Congratulations!!!!
cecelim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Could you please share the dates when you submitted your application, had your interview, and received an offer? That would be very helpful, thank you!!
lalicorne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by cecelim)
Could you please share the dates when you submitted your application, had your interview, and received an offer? That would be very helpful, thank you!!
I submitted my application on 09/11 and received a conditional offer around 06/12.
nadinend
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I’ve received an offer for the MSc in Global Child Health at GOS ICH
pinkunoina
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi all! I'm an international student from Thailand and I've received a conditional offer for MSc International Public Policy.
username4444224
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by pinkunoina)
Hi all! I'm an international student from Thailand and I've received a conditional offer for MSc International Public Policy.
Congrats on your offer! Would you mind sharing your profile as well as how long it took to receive your offer? I applied to a similar program (Public Policy).
username4444224
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi everyone! Just received my conditional offer for MSc Public Policy!
CPMiller
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hii, anyone else got an offer for Essex? Thinking of starting a chat so we can get to know each other

- wrong forum sorry haha
Last edited by CPMiller; 11 months ago
pinkunoina
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi everyone! Just received my conditional offer for MSc Public Policy!
Congrats on your offer! Sorry for not responding earlier, I was just checking the thread! Are you accepting the offer?
username4444224
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by pinkunoina)
Congrats on your offer! Sorry for not responding earlier, I was just checking the thread! Are you accepting the offer?
Thanks! And I think so. I’m still waiting to hear back from two schools to see if maybe I’ll get funding, but if not, I think I’m gonna go with UCL!
lalicorne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Does any of you know if we need to place a deposit when accepting the offer? I accepted the offer one month ago and have not been asked to pay anything but I'm paranoid haha
username4444224
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by lalicorne)
Does any of you know if we need to place a deposit when accepting the offer? I accepted the offer one month ago and have not been asked to pay anything but I'm paranoid haha
Only certain programs require a deposit. Here is the link you can use to check if your program requires one: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...on-fee-deposit
lalicorne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Only certain programs require a deposit. Here is the link you can use to check if your program requires one: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...on-fee-deposit
Thank you so so much!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (85)
48.85%
No (89)
51.15%

Watched Threads