UCL Postgraduate Offer Holders (2019 Entry) Watch

braingeek1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied to this. Waiting for one more reference to go through! Well done on the offer! Can I ask what academic background you have and how you found the process? I'm super nervous as I know that people are getting offers but my references haven't all been sent in yet...
braingeek1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied to this. Waiting for one more reference to go through! Well done on the offer! Can I ask what academic background you have and how you found the process? I'm super nervous as I know that people are getting offers but my references haven't all been sent in yet...
(Original post by futuremedic05)
Hey guys, I got an offer in December for the MSc Clinical Neuroscience programme
braingeek1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by firstandlastname)
Hey everyone! Anyone holding an offer for MSc Clinical Neuroscience?
McNabb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thisisarshia)
Damn, sounds so stressful. I do think they should let you know soon. I got my response in about 2 weeks time, so I got lucky I think. Really hope you get through and good luck for exams!!
Thank you for sharing, just have to be patient then! Thanks so much, i’ll need it!! Xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
McNabb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thisisarshia)
Damn, sounds so stressful. I do think they should let you know soon. I got my response in about 2 weeks time, so I got lucky I think. Really hope you get through and good luck for exams!!
Have been put on the waiting list :/
thisisarshia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ugh I'm so sorry. Is that all the message said? I'm so sorry, I'm sure you'll get through the list, just be patient. Lots of love
(Original post by McNabb)
Have been put on the waiting list :/
engineermsc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an offer for an MSC in Engineering with Finance! Anyone on the same or similar course?
lalicorne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anonhufflepuff)
Hey!
I've just accepted my offer for the Masters in Education and International Development at the IOE. I was considering applying for Comparative Education as well, found the course structure and the content quite interesting as well.
Have you accepted your offer? Also, do you know of any groups specific to incoming IOE students for this year?
Hi!!! So glad there’s another IOE incomer here!! Yes I accepted my offer but have yet to know about group. if you heard anything keep me posted as well!!
farhaan94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone, I got an offer for MSc Business Analytics would be good to connect with anyone else who will be on the course too!
anonhufflepuff
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lalicorne)
Hi!!! So glad there’s another IOE incomer here!! Yes I accepted my offer but have yet to know about group. if you heard anything keep me posted as well!!
Yess! It is such a relief to finally get to meet someone else who is joining the IOE for their master's. It has been quite unnerving not being able to find other people! I haven't had luck with groups either, shall let you know if I find any.
Btw, do you know if there is anything that we need to do after accepting the offer? It's been a couple of weeks, and I haven't heard back from the Uni regarding anything!!
futuremedic05
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there! Thank you. I'm currently in my final year of biomedical science predicted 2.1/1st. Process was really straightforward; don't stress too much as the course deadline is sometime in July. I'm sure you'll get an offer
(Original post by braingeek1)
Forbioser
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! I got an offer for MSc Project and Enterprise Management would be great to connect with anyone else who will be on this or Msc construction economics course as well!
CharlotteDnldn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

I received a conditional offer around three weeks ago to study on the 'Russian and Eastern European Literature and Culture' MA! Is anybody else on the same course? I'm so excited but September feels like a lifetime away!

(Also, good luck to everybody still awaiting a response from the admissions department!)
firstandlastname
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! Thank you Process was surprisingly fast and straightforward, it shouldn't take too long to hear once your final reference is in - don't worry! I'm currently completing an undergrad in Psychology.
(Original post by braingeek1)
nadinend
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone else been asked to mail their IELTS original to fulfil academic conditions, and if so, have you sent your original or applied for a duplicate TRF?
laneee66
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, for the people who got an offer at UK/EU rates, did it state what your tuition rate was for the year 2019/2020? I just got my official letter and even though it says UK/EU rate they are charging me £25,500 whereas on the program website full-time fee for UK/EU student is £12,750. (also the overseas fee is some 26k+ so it's not even that)

Did anyone else have this problem?
farhaan94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
On my offer letter, it says I will be charged the UK rate and quotes the UK rate for the course. They may have made a mistake with the amount if they have said you are entitled to a UK rate. Probably worth calling and getting it checked.
(Original post by laneee66)
Hi, for the people who got an offer at UK/EU rates, did it state what your tuition rate was for the year 2019/2020? I just got my official letter and even though it says UK/EU rate they are charging me £25,500 whereas on the program website full-time fee for UK/EU student is £12,750. (also the overseas fee is some 26k+ so it's not even that)

anonhufflepuff
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
By any chance is your course for two years?

Because, if I am not mistaken the rates given in the website are for one-year. So if your course is for two years, then the £25,500 would make sense!

(Original post by laneee66)

nerobliss
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
unconditional offer global health and development. Anyone applying for africa Graduate Scholarship?
laneee66
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, nope it's one year - that's why it's so weird.
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...ic-science-msc
(Original post by anonhufflepuff)
By any chance is your course for two years?

Because, if I am not mistaken the rates given in the website are for one-year. So if your course is for two years, then the £25,500 would make sense!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
16.83%
The paper was reasonable (255)
49.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
23.02%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.83%

Watched Threads