UCL Postgraduate Offer Holders (2019 Entry) Watch

laneee66
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I emailed them, but they are very slow with this and now the office is closed. The department was very quick and helpful but ultimately it's admissions who have to remedy. What sucks the most is that for my other offer they considered me as an overseas student even though I only have a European Passport and I am studying in the U.S. on a student visa. ugh... they are really trying to charge me extra
(Original post by farhaan94)
On my offer letter, it says I will be charged the UK rate and quotes the UK rate for the course. They may have made a mistake with the amount if they have said you are entitled to a UK rate. Probably worth calling and getting it checked.
tmrxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! Anyone here holding an offer to UCL’s Bartlett? I got in for MSc in Urban Economic Development, just looking for a friend on TSR!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thisisarshia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I emailed them too regarding my conditional offer, but it's been more than a week and they haven't responded. I sent another follow-up email and got an automated response saying their office is shut until the 20th
(Original post by laneee66)
I emailed them, but they are very slow with this and now the office is closed. The department was very quick and helpful but ultimately it's admissions who have to remedy. What sucks the most is that for my other offer they considered me as an overseas student even though I only have a European Passport and I am studying in the U.S. on a student visa. ugh... they are really trying to charge me extra
thisisarshia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, quick query. I'm an international student so just wanted to know. If I have a relative in the UK who's willing to pay my fees (sort of like a sponsor?), does my fee status change from international to UK?
potato26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by thisisarshia)
Hey, quick query. I'm an international student so just wanted to know. If I have a relative in the UK who's willing to pay my fees (sort of like a sponsor?), does my fee status change from international to UK?
Hi, it's unlikely that that is possible, unless this relative is a parent or spouse. See the following links for more information:
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/fees-...ent-fee-status
https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Informatio...f-eu-nationals
cronco
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!I got an offer for an MPA in Innovation, Public Policy and Public Value at the UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose, which is part of the Bartlett!Congrats on your offer!Is there anyone else around studying at IIPP?
Confused9970107
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LukePH)
Any Infection and Immunity students here?
I was meant to go September 2018 , deferred to 2019 September
LukePH
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh nice, do you know much about the course?
(Original post by Confused9970107)
I was meant to go September 2018 , deferred to 2019 September
Confused9970107
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah I was emailed a timetable , textbook list and course list details last summer. You can email them and ask for this. Are you also starting September 2019 and what do you plan on doing after ?
Oh nice, do you know much about the course?
LukePH
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sounds like a good idea, I'll do that. I am indeed, my plan is to perhaps work as biomedical scientist in an immunology department for a few years after, and then go into a PhD. How about you?
(Original post by Confused9970107)
Yeah I was emailed a timetable , textbook list and course list details last summer. You can email them and ask for this. Are you also starting September 2019 and what do you plan on doing after ?
Confused9970107
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My plan is to apply for the STP microbiology sector then work for a few years then do a PhD in micro - then perhaps get into pharmaceutical microbiology
Sounds like a good idea, I'll do that. I am indeed, my plan is to perhaps work as biomedical scientist in an immunology department for a few years after, and then go into a PhD. How about you?
cia19823
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey is anyone doing Public Policy MSc here? Also do we have an intro week?
cia19823
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got a First in Politics and was accepted in 2 weeks.
(Original post by MP_1710)
Hi! If you all don't mind me asking, what were your qualifications, and how long did it take for you to receive an offer after submitting your application? I am currently completing my Bachelor's Degree in the United States as well, and I am looking to submit my application some time this month.
cia19823
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Amazing me too! Would you like to share contact info?
(Original post by MP_1710)
Hi everyone! Just received my conditional offer for MSc Public Policy!
Kits
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone else here starting the MSc Computer Science course in September?
braingeek1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by futuremedic05)
Hi there! Thank you. I'm currently in my final year of biomedical science predicted 2.1/1st. Process was really straightforward; don't stress too much as the course deadline is sometime in July. I'm sure you'll get an offer
Hi,

thanks for letting me know! I'm waiting to hear back from them still but I did get an offer for KCL Neuroscience
braingeek1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,

thanks for letting me know! I'm waiting to hear back from them still but I did get an offer for KCL Neuroscience
(Original post by firstandlastname)
Hi! Thank you Process was surprisingly fast and straightforward, it shouldn't take too long to hear once your final reference is in - don't worry! I'm currently completing an undergrad in Psychology.
firstandlastname
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aw that's great! Congrats!
(Original post by braingeek1)
Hi,

thisisarshia
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I just wanted to ask if a student can apply for a conditional visa? I'm an international student and I've been offered a conditional offer of admission. It requires me to submit my final semester grade card and a provisional certificate of my under graduation. I'll only be able to get mine by the end of July, but could I instead get a conditional visa?
wccw_8966
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
Did anyone get an offer for MSc Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering?
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
16.83%
The paper was reasonable (255)
49.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
23.02%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.83%

Watched Threads