The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Does anyone know much time taught post grad's get off for Christmas/Easter?
The website says taught post graduate courses run for the full calendar year...
Original post by zahill
Yes I have! Did you decide to accept the offer?

Yes :smile: you too?
I think we get the same time off when it comes to holidays.

The website said the following about term dates and closures:

Christmas: 5:30pm on Friday 20 December 2019 to 9:00am on Thursday 2 January 2020

Easter: 5:30pm on Wednesday 8 April 2020 to 9:00am on Wednesday 15 April 2020

Bank Holidays: Friday 08 May 2020, Monday 25 May 2020 and Monday 31 August 2020
Reply 163
Hey, haven't gotten news about how to register for classes or a student email or any other sort of information, and classes start next month. I'm getting a little worried, am I the only one?
Original post by sgchow
Hey, haven't gotten news about how to register for classes or a student email or any other sort of information, and classes start next month. I'm getting a little worried, am I the only one?

Same! Additionaly, has anyone payed part of tuition?

I only receive emails with the countdown to the first day.
I’ve just gotten one main email regarding key dates and module program days back in early August for my course. Other than that, I’ve only received the countdown emails as well as programme newsletters.

I think we should have received the pre enrollment emails by now. Still waiting...

Oh and correct me if I’m wrong, but I think we should pay the tuition on enrollment week (26th of September)
Original post by sgchow
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 166
I did pre-enrolment and module selection already... It was available for me on Portico
Original post by Kits
I did pre-enrolment and module selection already... It was available for me on Portico

Oh wow, that’s good.
Did you get an email notifying you about pre enrolment?
Reply 168
Original post by Owna195
Oh wow, that’s good.
Did you get an email notifying you about pre enrolment?

Yeah. Though cant remember if it was from a central address or departmental
Reply 169
I got my pre-enrolment email last week on Thursday or something of the sorts.
Has anyone completed their module registration?
Is anyone able to access moodle yet?
Reply 172
Original post by thenextchemist
Is anyone able to access moodle yet?

I can enter moodle itself, but I don't have access to anything in there, the courses don't show up.
Original post by cronco
I can enter moodle itself, but I don't have access to anything in there, the courses don't show up.

I was able to access it the day I posted this 😂 all my courses show up. I stared my course this week so makes sense.
Reply 174
Original post by thenextchemist
I was able to access it the day I posted this 😂 all my courses show up. I stared my course this week so makes sense.

I do too, but I still don't see anything showing up :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending