The Student Room Group

I am turning 29 needs serious advice.

Hello beautiful people, I will not write story of my I’ll just give the points where I am really worried about.

- AGE: I am currently studying masters in Electrical Engineering at age of 29, I didn’t like my previous career so I quit and choose to study my field of interest. After quitting I realized that I have to mingle with younger classmates which is making me feel old. I look younger for my age (many told I look 25 years). I don’t have any friends to talk to who is going in similar phase in life.

- RELATIONSHIP: I am virgin I never had romantic relationship, I had few girlfriends but I never had sex in my life. I look average girl do find me interesting but I freak out to continue my conversation. I regret a lot but still I do the same, The girl who is turning 21 has a crush on me but I freak out whenever she tries to talk to me. I am tiered of running away from the situation, I always end lonely and regret myself, she is an exchange student but I don’t understand why she likes me though (she thinks I am 25 years old) I always end messing up this situation, I want to talk to her because she is from different country and she can share me her different experiences but I am big loser I cannot open my mouth in front of girls :frown:. My attitude sucks big time. I am good listener but bad small talker :frown:. I need help to improve my personality.

- MONEY & CAREER: I am 29 years old I don’t have any savings, I invested all my money on my studies also have small amount of loan. I don’t know what is my future after my studies hope to get decent paid job.

RESPONSIBILITY AND MARRIAGE: My dad is getting older I am his elder son he wants me to settle down but I don’t know what to do, I am studying in different country far away from home. I have not contributed much to my family (I feel really sorry for that), All in all I am totally confused that I made bad decisions quitting my job.

If anyone is going in same phase or experienced the same and want to share your advice.. please do. Please help to pass this situation.
Reply 1
GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!
BRO just shout that and you can do anything
Original post by manvith263
Hello beautiful people, I will not write story of my I’ll just give the points where I am really worried about.

- AGE: I am currently studying masters in Electrical Engineering at age of 29, I didn’t like my previous career so I quit and choose to study my field of interest. After quitting I realized that I have to mingle with younger classmates which is making me feel old. I look younger for my age (many told I look 25 years). I don’t have any friends to talk to who is going in similar phase in life.

- RELATIONSHIP: I am virgin I never had romantic relationship, I had few girlfriends but I never had sex in my life. I look average girl do find me interesting but I freak out to continue my conversation. I regret a lot but still I do the same, The girl who is turning 21 has a crush on me but I freak out whenever she tries to talk to me. I am tiered of running away from the situation, I always end lonely and regret myself, she is an exchange student but I don’t understand why she likes me though (she thinks I am 25 years old) I always end messing up this situation, I want to talk to her because she is from different country and she can share me her different experiences but I am big loser I cannot open my mouth in front of girls :frown:. My attitude sucks big time. I am good listener but bad small talker :frown:. I need help to improve my personality.

- MONEY & CAREER: I am 29 years old I don’t have any savings, I invested all my money on my studies also have small amount of loan. I don’t know what is my future after my studies hope to get decent paid job.

RESPONSIBILITY AND MARRIAGE: My dad is getting older I am his elder son he wants me to settle down but I don’t know what to do, I am studying in different country far away from home. I have not contributed much to my family (I feel really sorry for that), All in all I am totally confused that I made bad decisions quitting my job.

If anyone is going in same phase or experienced the same and want to share your advice.. please do. Please help to pass this situation.

you...called me beautiful :cry2:
Original post by filipw
GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!
BRO just shout that and you can do anything

Quality advice from the Number One Hero
Original post by manvith263

I have reported you ; you are 29 and on a STUDENT room forum
I had a mate who was 28/29 and on second year of bachelor degree and was doing alright

sit down for a couple hours and work out what’s wrong what u want ur life to look like now and in future and how ur gonna go about achieving. some things u may want to look into are alpha m, based Zeus, Eric Thomas, les brown, self actualised etc and of course no fap
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest