Turn on thread page Beta

girls and guys i need your advice! i’m in a tough situation at the moment, basically there is this guy that always messages me first, however he’s saying that he doesn’t want it to be one sided, which i understand so he wants me to message first sometimes. however he says he doesn’t want a relationship. he wants to have sex with me, but doesn’t want strings attached... is he testing the waters? i don’t understand. because he’s saying he doesn’t want a relationship, yet he always messages me first and says he doesn’t want it to be one sided...

50 shades of Grey! Hello Anastasia.......
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    he wants you for sex. stay the hell away from him. unless you want to be used and then ghosted.

if he's msging first he thirsty af. block him lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mComingOxford)
    he wants you for sex. stay the hell away from him. unless you want to be used and then ghosted.

if he's msging first he thirsty af. block him lmao
    Unless she wants to have sex with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkdilla)
    Unless she wants to have sex with him?
    she never stated she wanted to. neither did she said she didn't want to.

i'm assuming she wants a relationship and thinks having sex with him will progress.

ReputationRep:
    she never stated she wanted to. neither did she said she didn't want to.

i'm assuming she wants a relationship and thinks having sex with him will progress.
    Yeah that's good advice. He's being straight up so don't expect more from him but if you wanna get laid go nuts. If the sex is no good you can dump his ass.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's good advice. He's being straight up so don't expect more from him but if you wanna get laid go nuts. If the sex is no good you can dump his ass.
    i think he'll dip before she can 'dump his ass' :rofl:

exactly. these girls tryn see good sides in guys make me cringe

ReputationRep:
    i think he'll dip before she can 'dump his ass' :rofl:

exactly. these girls tryn see good sides in guys make me cringe
    Nothing wrong with just wanting sex and being straight up about it. Girls and guys get to bang and those wanting more get more!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with just wanting sex and being straight up about it. Girls and guys get to bang and those wanting more get more!
    ngl always thought girls didn't like sex :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    girls and guys i need your advice! i’m in a tough situation at the moment, basically there is this guy that always messages me first, however he’s saying that he doesn’t want it to be one sided, which i understand so he wants me to message first sometimes. however he says he doesn’t want a relationship. he wants to have sex with me, but doesn’t want strings attached... is he testing the waters? i don’t understand. because he’s saying he doesn’t want a relationship, yet he always messages me first and says he doesn’t want it to be one sided...
    he literally just wants to f*ck you. Get rid of that douchebag

Look deeply into his soul and give him this look..and he wont mess with u
    Attachment 788192

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.