The Student Room Group

[!!!!!!]Does anyone actually know how to answer an AQA 25 Marker in Economics?

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 1
What i do is:
INTRO- state the question you'll be answering & define a couple key terms in the question

PARA1- first state my point then application using context or real-life examples and then analyse using graphs or description then I evaluate within the same paragraph stating the opposite reason and add depth etcc

para 2 -same
para 3 -same

concusion- idek

ABOVE ALL REMEMBER CHAINS AND IN A ECONOMY HOW ONE CHANGE CAN AFFECT A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS
Original post by Rezwan01
What i do is:
INTRO- state the question you'll be answering & define a couple key terms in the question

PARA1- first state my point then application using context or real-life examples and then analyse using graphs or description then I evaluate within the same paragraph stating the opposite reason and add depth etcc

para 2 -same
para 3 -same

concusion- idek

ABOVE ALL REMEMBER CHAINS AND IN A ECONOMY HOW ONE CHANGE CAN AFFECT A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS

So what your saying is: Intro; 2/3 Paras; Conclusion

And each of those Paras:
1-Make A Point
2- Explain with a chain of reasoning and diagram
3-Evaluate the view
4- Apply if you can

Andddddddd I followed a similar structure but I found 1 paragraph being petty much an A4 page. Is it meant to be that long and if not should I just split it up??

Cheers lad

Quick Reply

Latest