Revision for Government & Politics Edexcel A level Watch

areyouhuman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hii,
I'm in year 12 and i want to make the most of the Christmas holidays by making revision resources for what i've done in Politics so far.
The topics we've done are:
democracy and participation
electoral systems
voting behaviour and the media
Conservatism
Liberalism

i just want to know what kinds of resources other people have made and which ones they find most helpful. As in have people used mind-maps or flashcards? done it on the computer or on paper?
I just don't know how to start tbh so any kind of help is much appreciated
hstudies
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
We were given booklets to fill out for each of these topics, so I will make quick de-brief notes for this. I will most probably make flashcards with quick facts/evidence that I can use for most essays (facts about voting stats? brexit percentages? etc). I will 100% read over the chapters in the textbook, for anything that I am not understanding then I may turn that into flashcards - I am trying to increase my flashcard usage. Finally I will read over some exam questions that I have seen online and think about whether I can answer these well, or if I can't then obviously will need to revise or make advantages/disadvantages/summary flashcards! Good luck, message me if you want to chat about politics
claforce7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
  1. Does anyone have any essay plans or revision notes for the US Politics side of the course? Any would be appreciated
areyouhuman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by hstudies)We were given booklets to fill out for each of these topics, so I will make quick de-brief notes for this. I will most probably make flashcards with quick facts/evidence that I can use for most essays (facts about voting stats? brexit percentages? etc). I will 100% read over the chapters in the textbook, for anything that I am not understanding then I may turn that into flashcards - I am trying to increase my flashcard usage. Finally I will read over some exam questions that I have seen online and think about whether I can answer these well, or if I can't then obviously will need to revise or make advantages/disadvantages/summary flashcards! Good luck, message me if you want to chat about politics

Thank you so much for these ideas!! good luck to you too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate